PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Official 2020 Tompa Bay Gronkaneers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's play Fun With Inserted Letters!....OK, we got us some MONSON. We KNOW he's a complete d!ckbag idiot. Which two letters can we insert to illustrate this apparent truism?...I'm going with R ad O.....DING DING DING DING! We have a winner!

MORONSON!
Mongoloidson? ;)

What a tool...lol...such a disgraceful jackass in how he’s reacted to Brady and the Patriots for years.

"I don't have seven Super Bowl rings, but I think I played in an era when football was more of a contact sport. You're seeing a lot of that now -- players are protected," Rice said via Pro Football Talk. "When you have seven rings, you're doing something right. I think with Brady, he still wants to play. He said something about playing until he's 45. I think he can do it now in this league because players are so much more protected.

So, yeah, he can have that GOAT status. I never wanted that status anyhow," Rice concluded.

I think this is pretty stupid anyway when you try to compare the two best at different positions and ranking them. It’s like arguing if someone is better at playing the guitar than someone else is at playing the drums.

I mean no GM or team would take a GOAT WR over a GOAT qb which answers the question of best ever player

What a tool...lol...such a disgraceful jackass in how he’s reacted to Brady and the Patriots for years.

"I don't have seven Super Bowl rings, but I think I played in an era when football was more of a contact sport. You're seeing a lot of that now -- players are protected," Rice said via Pro Football Talk. "When you have seven rings, you're doing something right. I think with Brady, he still wants to play. He said something about playing until he's 45. I think he can do it now in this league because players are so much more protected.

So, yeah, he can have that GOAT status. I never wanted that status anyhow," Rice concluded.

I think this is pretty stupid anyway when you try to compare the two best at different positions and ranking them. It’s like arguing if someone is better at playing the guitar than someone else is at playing the drums.
Rice is seriously talking about toughness when he would grab grass every time a defender was about to line him up?

Some of these threads are amazing. Paying off KC Oline? Are these people for real?
Thats why I go there. There are a few posters that are very knowledgable but a good chunk of them are pure comedy gold.

He has so manny kids he could start his own franchise
Yeah. He seems like an impulsive father. Like it’s a... switch... that he can’t turn off.

Thats why I go there. There are a few posters that are very knowledgable but a good chunk of them are pure comedy gold.
I agree that there seems to be many good posters but the bad ones are really bad. Like embarrassing that you are related to me bad for those unfortunate ones. This forum has trolls but nothing like that.

Yeah. He seems like an impulsive father. Like it’s a... switch... that he can’t turn off.
I wouldn't even use the term "father" and Adrian Peterson in the same sentence.

Had to pull this off a profile pic from the CP site. Does anyone remember this confrontation? It had me laughing so hard.

Reminded me of the time I saw two small dogs barking and growling ferociously at each other but they were too scared ****less to look directly at each other.

I wondered why arians is talking about BB so much. Now i realized - pats routinely beatdown his steelers and colts teams . Not to mention his "loaded" arizona team on opening day with a QB starting his first game.

I wondered why arians is talking about BB so much. Now i realized - pats routinely beatdown his steelers and colts teams . Not to mention his "loaded" arizona team on opening day with a QB starting his first game.
Not sure it is that but more that he won a title with Bill's QB and had a great time doing it. I mean why not take a victory lap. When you win, you get to talk.

He has so manny kids he could start his own franchise
Cromartie, Peterson, and Rivers could literally open an elementary school with their kids alone. Lmao

I agree that there seems to be many good posters but the bad ones are really bad. Like embarrassing that you are related to me bad for those unfortunate ones. This forum has trolls but nothing like that.
Like this dude? I wonder if this is Guerrero's doing or Tom picked up this habit down in Costa Rica. Lmao

20210210_112227.jpg

Last edited:

Arians talks a lot and gives a lot of fodder to reporters, so it’s on him that things get taken out if context, but he rarely actually says what the headlines imply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes