PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Official 2020 Tompa Bay Gronkaneers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the record, Tom hasn't proven he can win a Superbowl without Belichick.
Brady won a conference championship without Belichick. He's playing with all house money. Even if the Bucs get beat, it doesn't take anything away from his season.

Belichick is 26-28 without Brady as Patriots head coach. That record will be much better when the rebuild gets closer to a finished product but in the meantime only one guy has proven himself to be championship caliber away from the other guy so far and it's not BB.

For the record, Tom hasn't proven he can win a Superbowl without Belichick.

It’s over. Whatever happens tomorrow, Rob Parker would probably balk at your weak sauce argument.

Brady won a conference championship without Belichick. He's playing with all house money. Even if the Bucs get beat, it doesn't take anything away from his season.

Belichick is 26-28 without Brady as Patriots head coach. That record will be much better when the rebuild gets closer to a finished product but in the meantime only one guy has proven himself to be championship caliber away from the other guy so far and it's not BB.

Why did you even entertain him Brady is 43 he could’ve went 0-16 and it wouldn’t have mattered

Yup, you're spot on as usual. I said in September if they'd gone back to their original uni's, the ones in which they went from an 0-14 inaugural season to the NFCCG with Doug Williams under Coach McKay only three seasons later, I'd be rooting for them.

But of course they didn't, and they look stupid, so screw 'em. I still want them to win, for the ex-Pats and because the Chiefs suck.
Thanks for being a good sport. As it happens, in 2002, when the Raiders left their heart in Tijuana, because all my buddies showed up and became Pats fans for purposes of XXXVI, I became a Bucs fan for XXXVII. There was this whole table of loud obnoxious Raiders fans who got quieter and quieter that night, and I was tormenting the poor bastards the whole time, without even caring, in reality. So I guess it's Mike's day again (the buddy in question), only 19 years later.

Man, that's going to take some getting used to, or dying before seeing it again... if BB isn't a big part of the winning. Or The Culcha. Or something in the secret sauce besides Brady goodness.

Hey guess what we can do now.

F*** Tom Brady. Tom Brady's gender identity is so fluid Bucco Bruce has a picture of Brady on his helmet.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Thanks for being a good sport. As it happens, in 2002, when the Raiders left their heart in Tijuana, because all my buddies showed up and became Pats fans for purposes of XXXVI, I became a Bucs fan for XXXVII. There was this whole table of loud obnoxious Raiders fans who got quieter and quieter that night, and I was tormenting the poor bastards the whole time, without even caring, in reality. So I guess it's Mike's day again (the buddy in question), only 19 years later.

Man, that's going to take some getting used to, or dying before seeing it again... if BB isn't a big part of the winning. Or The Culcha. Or something in the secret sauce besides Brady goodness.
Kinda can't understand how I rated the Giants over the Raiders as our most hated opponent.

But the creamsicles, like our red Pat Patriots, were unique, cool, readily recognized and really good looking.
1612737804718.pngClassy pro numbers, stripe on white helmet, all white roadies.

Crow eating time. I was very negative about Brady in the summer and the way his exit happened. Over it. Take back everything I said. Just so frustrated about how it happened. Also said there was no way they were winning a SB. Changed my mind in the last couple of months and here we are.

Had to be said.

Expecting somebody else?

They gotta let fans into Gillette next year for this game right? I hope so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back