PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Official 2020 Tompa Bay Gronkaneers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. Kellerman says Rodgers choked! LOL

How can anyone root for this douche bag? Tom may be a sore loser and not shake hands right away, but throwing your coach under the bus? Whining about officiating? Maybe the most Aaron Rodgers thing ever. Multiple opportunities to win, Brady throws 3 INTs and practically hands it to him, and he points his finger at everyone else.

How can anyone root for this douche bag? Tom may be a sore loser and not shake hands right away, but throwing your coach under the bus? Whining about officiating? Maybe the most Aaron Rodgers thing ever. Multiple opportunities to win, Brady throws 3 INTs and practically hands it to him, and he points his finger at everyone else.

It was an embarrassing presser. You forgot where he also said if he didn't know he would back next year. I mean this guy for as great as he is as a QB is as equally bad as a leader. Yet the media loves him. Don't get it. I would never want him as part of my team.

It was an embarrassing presser. You forgot where he also said if he didn't know he would back next year. I mean this guy for as great as he is as a QB is as equally bad as a leader. Yet the media loves him. Don't get it. I would never want him as part of my team.
I wouldn't worry too much about that. Rodgers and BB would be a mess as a team.

One of those interceptions was basically a punt with a chance at a play. I can’t believe salty New England fans are now stat-whoring propagandists.

You should rethink your mood when you start to blend in with sad, pathetic Colts fans.

Wasn’t there a report a couple years ago that had anonymous teammates coming out and saying he wasn’t a leader? His inability to clutch it out at the most critical moments is also a big reason they didn’t win. He got 6 points off 3 INTS. Brady got 14. You HAVE to make plays at critical moments. Shiny stats are for losers and he’s made an entire career off of collecting style points.

There were actually 6 drops yesterday

3 by Fournette, 1 by Godwin, 1 by Tyler johnson, and the biggest one of all by Evans (though his shoulder was grabbed).

Evans dropped at least 2 passes including the INT

On the other hand, Tom just **** the bed with 3 picks, they were without AB and Winfield, and they just beat a 13-3 on the road against a QB with 50 TDs and 5 INTs.

Tom also played poorly against the Chiefs earlier this year, tossing two INTs, while Mahomes went 37-49, 462 yards, and 3 TDs. The Chiefs won 27-24.

The Bucs have a ridiculously high ceiling.
On the other hand, the Chiefs don't choke like the Flapjackers. So your point makes no sense.

The INT were punts. For some reason he doesn't want to throw the ball away. They were bad and no matter what route Evans was suppose to run on one it was stupid by Brady. Why is no one talking about the fact that Brady was lucky to get turnovers last week and cash in but Rodgers gets 3 and goes 3 and out on 2 of them.

I know the GB coach is taking alot of heat but his decision to go for the field goal wasn't total garbage. His offense which is lead by the MVP and a man that many idiots call a 'goat' went 3 and out after being given the ball on a few turnovers. With the game on the line they got 0 yards on 1st, 2nd and 3rd down on that FG drive. What did they do to make their coach think they could even convert? I still would of went for it but this is all on Arod. He can't make anything happen when it matters. Mahomes has already blown by him.

Last edited:
The INT were punts. For some reason he doesn't want to throw the ball away. They were bad and no matter what route Evans was suppose to run on one it was stupid by Brady. Why is no one talking about the fact that Brady was lucky to get turnovers last week and cash in but Rodgers gets 3 and goes 3 and out on 2 of them.

I know the GB coach is taking alot of heat but his decision to go for the field goal wasn't total garbage. His offense which is lead by the MVP and a man that many idiots call a 'goat' went 3 and out after being given the ball on a few turnovers. With the game on the line they got 0 yards on 1st, 2nd and 3rd down on that FG drive. What did they do to make their coach think they could even convert? I still would of went for it but this is all on Arod. He can't make anything happen when it matters. Mahomes has already blown by him.
It looked to me that Saint Aaron had a good shot at running it in when passing to his double covered target inside the goal line. He'd probably had enough hard hits from the Bucs defenders and wasn't up for another.

I know the GB coach is taking alot of heat but his decision to go for the field goal wasn't total garbage.
Yes, it was. Let's assume that they don't make it on 4th down. Even assuming failure, are you better off :

a) 8 points behind, with your opponent inside their own 10 yard line, and unable to run out the clock;
or
b) 5 points behind, with your opponent at their own 25 yard line, or even better

Your worst case scenario doesn't hurt you much, if at all.
Your best case scenario ties it up.
You go for it, 10 times out of 10.
You know what BB would have done, right?

Hopefully Tampa can capitalize with their superior DLine. The game is going to hinge on how they’re able to deal with woman beater and Kelce, the TB secondary aren’t exactly world-beaters. Davis is trash but hopefully they get Winfield back.

Yes, it was. Let's assume that they don't make it on 4th down. Even assuming failure, are you better off :

a) 8 points behind, with your opponent inside their own 10 yard line, and unable to run out the clock;
or
b) 5 points behind, with your opponent at their own 25 yard line, or even better

It's hard to disagree with any of that and again I would of went for it but the fact it was 8 points and not 7 makes it a bit different. Would BB of went for it? I would think so? Unless he decides to do like last year and punish the offense if they got 0 yards on the first 3 downs like Rodgers did last night.

or

And we saw how that worked out in the 2015 AFCCG where BB passed up multiple FGs and then lost on a failed 2 pt conversion.

Green Bay actually lucked out a bit on the kickoff, when the TB KO returner gave himself up at 2:02. The returner strings it out for 2 more seconds and then there would be 3 stoppages of play, not 4. That is something, also, that BB would have made the KO unit aware of.

20 years of great coaching, seen up close, makes us notice tons of little things!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News