PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Official 2020 Tompa Bay Gronkaneers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually feel sorry for Brady and offense right now.....players have to make the plays but damn Arians and leftwitch are AWFUL coaches.....talk about not making adjustments.....I wouldn’t be surprised to see them get fired after this debacle
Brady made his bed; now it’s time to lie in it.

Brady made his bed; now it’s time to lie in it.
Yes that’s true....just sucks to watch.....Actually in fairness I’m not watching now I had to turn it off!

Yep. Course he went to the only team who wanted him, and don't believe any BS otherwise. Reminds me of what Montana said. Be wary of leaving NE Tom.

He..errr..Giselle didn't listen to her hubby's idol and helped push under appreciated Tom out the door. She is the Yoko in this situation and there is no debate about it.
Johnny f'ing Foxboro!

I see them making the NFCCG minimum barring any injuries. Motivated TB and all the talent at his disposal along with a underrated defense much to like
Heehee

That was a good throw. Finally for Tom

He's taken bad teams and, as long as his QB's been at least decent, he's made those teams winners (flipped a 2-14 team to 11-5, flipped a 5-11 team to 10-6). He has a winning record as a head coach in Arizona. He's won COTY twice.

Seems like a fair amount of evidence.
Heehee

Why is idiot Arians taking a timeout there? 4 minutes left, 2nd and 3. You're taking a TO?

Arians with his brainless timeouts. There are 4+ minutes left. The chances you stop them when they are 2nd & 3 are minimal. They're going to convert. You are down by 3. You only need 1 minute for a FG if you get the ball back. Let the clock run, they'll snap it at 3:30. Let them snap it again, call a TO at 2:45. Call another at 2:35. Then let it go to the 2 minute warning and you get the ball back.

that's all she wrote

Brady loses another big game. People are still in denial that the Bucs secondary is awful?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes