PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Official 2020 Tompa Bay Gronkaneers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell that to the McCourty brothers, but you may not know much about them since you are a Bucs fan
Oh Timmy, you were doing so well:

1. You recognized how wrong you were about Brady;
2. You bent the knee;
3. You kissed the ring;
4. You even were first in line for the Brady lube job.

You're now reverting back to scorned bride. Get back in your lane. Lmao

I was talking about the Steelers being a business, not what JJ wants. Patriots had a need at CB otherwise they wouldn't have signed McCourty's "twin."

I have no doubt the Bucs will get creative with keeping most of their FAs. I just don't think they are going to be able to free THAT much space where they will sign most of them plus JJ Watt
If JJ Watt really wants a ring, he should put his money where his mouth is and sign for peanuts. He's already made a ton of money in the NFL.

Only reason I don't see the Steelers as an option is because he'd be a backup.

I was talking about the Steelers being a business, not what JJ wants. Patriots had a need at CB otherwise they wouldn't have signed McCourty's "twin."

Then learn to write better English. Didn't they teach that to you at the great institution known as UMASS?

Dunno. If I had that $ already earned, I'd jump at the chance to close out my career with my brothers. Lots of stuff > a few more million $. LOTS.
True but two things:

1. Steelers must have a need (idk maybe they do),
2. JJ may want a ring before he retires ala Chris Long. I don't see Steelers being a favorite.

Then learn to write better English. Didn't they teach that to you at the great institution known as UMASS?
Para buen entendedor pocas palabras.

I can write in Spanish as well. Didn't they teach you that at the great institution known as UVA? Pendejo.

Para buen entendedor pocas palabras.

I can write in Spanish as well. Didn't they teach you that at the great institution known as UVA? Pendejo.

No, they taught us everything in my native language, English.

How does Tom Brady continue to defy the aging process? - The Boston Globe

giphy.webp

Haha, I’m the farthest thing from a redneck, but you’re not bright
That's right, you're a self avowed Upper Cruster. Hahahaha

What a pendejo. Lmao

Was reading around on some Buccaneers boards, and it seems a lot of them really want to keep Barrett the most.

No offense to the BucsZone board, but they were also calling for a lot of blitzing going into the Super Bowl. And I question if they’re really understanding why Barrett was able to feast like that.

I’d like to see Barrett back, too. He’s a good player and would probably overpay to keep him, but I don’t see this being a $15M deal. Those pass rusher contracts are just insane.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore