PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Official 2020 Tompa Bay Gronkaneers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brady leaving is looking like an utter catastrophe. Can't believe it's come to this. He should have retired a Patriot. Beyond sad.
Blame Belichick.

Rejoice anyway. Tom is literally cementing the legitimacy of the Patriots unrivaled dynasty right now.

I saw a couple of Saints fans saying “well he will never break the completion percentage record and that one is more impressive anyway.”

I didn’t realize throwing 20+ checkdowns behind the LOS, screens, and slants every game was “impressive”
It's not. They're just saying that to make themselves feel better. Every fanbase does the same thing for the most part.

Blame Belichick.

Rejoice anyway. Tom is literally cementing the legitimacy of the Patriots unrivaled dynasty right now.
This. He’s basically erasing all the excuses his detractors had over the years. In the long run we end with Michael Jordan being our guy

In other news Max Kellerman finally admits that Tom Brady never fell off the cliff

And they have no pass rush
I forgot about that part too. Kind of makes Cam's performance look a bit fraudulent when you look at the big picture of the season thus far.

If Bucs stay relatively healthy and Brown clicks right in, don't think they will lose another game in the regular season.

Their 3 toughest remaining games (NO, LAR & KC) are at home then they have a Week 13 bye and then
Vikings
Falcons
Lions
Falcons
to end the season

So its pretty much a 5 week bye week to the end season. :excited:

What makes me lean on the Brady side of the argument Bill vs Tom is that when I look at the bucs this year and particularly the last 2 games, it looks like a lot like the Patriots offense we know. And it is disturbing.

the bucs looks like a typical Patriots offense and the patriots looks worse than the jets.

Interesting Similarities:

David Warner was the architect of tampering with the ball, according to Cricket Australia. He didn't do the tampering himself; Cameron Bancroft rubbed sandpaper on the ball.

I guess I'm beating a dead horse here, but holy crap is this entire ordeal depressing. BRADY has 18 pass TDs, 4 ints... our 3 QBs have 3 TDs and 11 int combined. What decade in the early 1900s does a teams qb(s) only have 3 passing touchdowns in 6 games?

Interesting Similarities:

David Warner was the architect of tampering with the ball, according to Cricket Australia. He didn't do the tampering himself; Cameron Bancroft rubbed sandpaper on the ball.

maxwell_smart__confused.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye