PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Notre Dame loses to UConn at home (Weis fired?) [merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Weis alot.... is that a problem?

this current coordinator is garbage

Well why didn't you just say that before? NOW I get it.

I like Weis alot.... is that a problem?

this current coordinator is garbage

That's what people said about Josh and Charlie before Bill O'Brien. They're all garbage when we don't win.

This is a NEP football forum, not college. Posting this thread after every ND loss amounts to spamming the board with bring back Weis threads.

I so get why your folks don't trust you with plastic even at 23, though... If they're smart they never will...

That's what people said about Josh and Charlie before Bill O'Brien. They're all garbage when we don't win.

Thllis is a NEP football forum, not college. Posting this thread after every ND loss amounts to spamming the board with bring back Weis threads.

I so get why your folks don't trust you with plastic even at 23, though... If they're smart they never wi...

I did it twice...... including this game. It is relevant.... I am cognitively capable right now..... just do not demean me w/ such accusations

I like Weis ok? I see oppurtunity.

Yep, that's it in a nutshell.

I so get why your folks don't trust you with plastic even at 23, though... If they're smart they never will...
When I was 23 I had a wife, a kid on the way, and what else? Oh yeah, a job. In fact I had not breast fed for at least a few years prior to that.

When I was 23 I had a wife, a kid on the way, and what else? Oh yeah, a job. In fact I had not breast fed for at least a few years prior to that.

just because i have the resources to stay in college you attack me?? My family has $$$$ but is not rich why do you bring this Up?

I do not get it? what does me at 23 and in college have anything to do w/ Patriot's football?

btw.... what is the rush if you have the "resources"?:)

Let's get back on track...

Let's get back on track...

Exactly...if we're not careful this thread could mutate into a discussion about Charlie Weis getting thrown out of Notre Dame for drunken breast feeding!

just because i have the resources to stay in college you attack me?? My family has $$$$ but is not rich why do you bring this Up?

I do not get it? what does me at 23 and in college have anything to do w/ Patriot's football?

btw.... what is the rush if you have the "resources"?:)

Man of Honor.

If it does I'll buy you a beer!

Great! I prefer mine with cash floating in the cup!

(Both of my bosses have been named "Herb". You could be next!)

Is there a track here? Can I keep being a **** until this ends up in the Pub?
I didn't realise you ever stopped being a **** Patjew ;)

Great! I prefer mine with cash floating in the cup!

(Both of my bosses have been named "Herb". You could be next!)

Know anything about real estate development in the midwest?

(At least I don't have to ask you if you mind working for Jews)

Know anything about real estate development in the midwest?

(At least I don't have to ask you if you mind working for Jews)

Not much, but if you need a guy to run the Asia operations of your metals and chemicals company, I'm your guy. Or, if you just need someone to run your business into the ground, I can handle that as well.

Not much, but if you need a guy to run the Asia operations of your metals and chemicals company, I'm your guy. Or, if you just need someone to run your business into the ground, I can handle that as well.

I don't need someone to run my business into the ground, BUT I hear Notre Dame might be looking.....

HA! I knew there had to be some way to steer this one back to the topic!

OK, I've read through this thread a few times and I'm still not sure of a couple things:

Is anyone loaded and buzzed right now?

Also, I guess everyone here is saying they do NOT want Weis back, right?

Sorry, for me to understand something I need to read it 96 times in the same thread, not only 85 times.

I'd take him back like a drunk-dialed, booty-called skank ex-girlfriend. One more SB victory then I'd kick his fat arse to the curb before he thinks he is the heir to BB for our HC position.

Re: Notre Dame loses to CONN @ home (WEISS fired????)

I doubt Belichick will do that, I think he'll want to continue on as is - and I'm sad for Charlie, this is nothing to celebrate.

Since McDaniels left there is no titular offensive co-ord.

Just saying.

Oh Weiss was pass happy until the Dillon year. I'd rather get Crennel back, but we have no openings on defense and I doubt Belichick demotes Pees.

Re: Notre Dame loses to CONN @ home (WEISS fired????)

why not here???? it is not like our current coordinator is good.:D

Our current coordinator does not exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back