PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Notre Dame loses to UConn at home (Weis fired?) [merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, I'll buy you half a cow and all the beer you can enjoy,PJ...but really, the only hitch is this PayPal option only...wish Ian had a Visa option...I guess it's cost prohibitive. What I'd like to do is throw a C-Note into the coffer...maybe one of the admins can help out.

THanx for the offer,bud

Well you've got $18 into it already.

edit: it costs me $40 to cash a USD check here, so that wouldn't work for me anyway.

Last edited:
LMAO..... I typed this up loaded and Drunk:)

And now, 6 minutes later, you're sober?

We get it: you're loaded and drunk and buzzed. Go sleep it off with some sweet dreams of Charlie the Tuna Weis.

And now, 6 minutes later, you're sober?

We get it: you're loaded and drunk and buzzed. Go sleep it off with some sweet dreams of Charlie the Tuna Weis.

Why should Weis be a dream JEW?

if my friend who I respected needed me...... i would be available for him:)

LMAO..... I typed this up loaded and Drunk:)

Really? I couldn't even tell.

Anyway, I'm not sure why some think that he'll return to the NFL as a head coach. For one, if fired from Notre Dame, he would be classified as a failed college coach. For another, the class of available head coaches that are going to be available in the offseason (such as Shanahan and maybe Cowher) would make it real hard foor someone like Charlie to get a top job. I could see him returning as an OC somewhere but, for some reason, it seems unlikely that he would return here. Would I love to see him back? Why not. Do I think it will happen? No.

By the way, it's not necessary to have one of these threads everytime Notre Dame loses a game.

Wow.. my ignore function is working overtime tonight.

Anyway, I'm not sure why some think that he'll return to the NFL as a head coach. For one, if fired from Notre Dame, he would be classified as a failed college coach. For another, the class of available head coaches that are going to be available in the offseason (such as Shanahan and maybe Cowher) would make it real hard foor someone like Charlie to get a top job. I could see him returning as an OC somewhere but, for some reason, it seems unlikely that he would return here. Would I love to see him back? Why not. Do I think it will happen? No.

By the way, it's not necessary to have one of these threads everytime Notre Dame loses a game.

Yes, IF we are also drunk and loaded.

Why should Weis be a dream JEW?

if my friend who I respected needed me...... i would be available for him:)

Read post 54. You won't even need the creidit card your parents won't let you have to buy that clue.

KON i respect you and all...... but they lost to Connecticut. :)

It deserves its own thread.

weis is still a good option. Kraft's have $$$ MAKE HIM A GOOD OFFER.:)

I can't imagine too many HC jobs waiting for Weis - why would the Kraft's want to or need to offer him a penny more than a OC position?

I remember reading back when we were considering Bledsoe vs. Mirer that after BC, Notre Dame had the largest College Football following in the Boston Area. If this is true, I wonder if there are many Patriot/ND fans on this site - and how many of them hate Weis for running ND into the ground.

I'd love to see Charlie back but who knows.

I can't imagine too many HC jobs waiting for Weis - why would the Kraft's want to or need to offer him a penny more than a OC position?

I remember reading back when we were considering Bledsoe vs. Mirer that after BC, Notre Dame had the largest College Football following in the Boston Area. If this is true, I wonder if there are many Patriot/ND fans on this site - and how many of them hate Weis for running ND into the ground.

I just feel Brady is better w/ a coordinator who understands him.

Josh was the best....

Weis is second for sure

KON i respect you and all...... but they lost to Connecticut. :)

It deserves its own thread.

Yeah. It did last week and the week before that too. I don't see anything wrong with bumping the old threads, but whatever. It is what it is...

Anyway, I guess I'll add some entertainment value to this thread...

YouTube - Walk It Out Dystonia Remix

Yeah. It did last week and the week before that too. I don't see anything wrong with bumping the old threads, but whatever. It is what it is...

Anyway, I guess I'll add some entertainment value to this thread...

YouTube - Walk It Out Dystonia Remix

you gotta realize that bumping old threads is a PAIN..... I have no idea what page that last one was one?

anyways... ND lost to CONN:)

OK, I've read through this thread a few times and I'm still not sure of a couple things:

Is anyone loaded and buzzed right now?

Also, I guess everyone here is saying they do NOT want Weis back, right?

Sorry, for me to understand something I need to read it 96 times in the same thread, not only 85 times.

Well HarkDawg is clearly on fire tonight. Maybe Fireman ED needs to put this one out? :p

Well I did just finish off a NOS energy drink..... which makes me feel very hyper. Does that count at least towards the "buzzed" part?

OK, I've read through this thread a few times and I'm still not sure of a couple things:

Also, I guess everyone here is saying they do NOT want Weis back, right?

Sorry, for me to understand something I need to read it 96 times in the same thread, not only 85 times.

I'm not. I'm working until 1:00 but I might come home and have a few "cool down" beers. But I won't be loaded and buzzed.

I like Weis alot.... is that a problem?

this current coordinator is garbage

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill