PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: NFL Week 5 Other Games

2FFD69B6-4546-45EA-9889-CC099F9823B1.jpeg

He later blamed his butt for it, dont know if I believe that as the post is talking up his hustle. That team is such a disaster

Mickey D the Vegas Gambler.

I don't get what going for 2 gained. Take the point and tie. KC has Kicker problems and he could pull a choke job. If KC did make it 33 - 29 LV still needs a TD the same as KC 37 - LV 29..

If there is 1 rule that I have found from watching Belichick all these years is take the points.

Nkeal Harry makes his triumphant return tomorrow night!

The Bears having N'Keal Harry is the equivalent of your hoarder grandma telling you about the almost new wedding dress in her closet.

Nkeal Harry makes his triumphant return tomorrow night!

The Bears having N'Keal Harry is the equivalent of your hoarder grandma telling you about the almost new wedding dress in her closet.
Is our Compo pick for him in six years still alive?? IF it is hope we can turn it into the next Brady.:)

And how does Adams not make that catch? That's one that he normally makes with his eyes closed

I think he was trying to protect his legs from the oncoming defender, if he didn't bobble it in his hands it would have been an unreal catch but it looked to me like he was thinking about the hit coming to his lower body

I think he was trying to protect his legs from the oncoming defender, if he didn't bobble it in his hands it would have been an unreal catch but it looked to me like he was thinking about the hit coming to his lower body

Speaking of which is he going to face any suspension for shoving the photographer? I see he’s being charged

Speaking of which is he going to face any suspension for shoving the photographer? I see he’s being charged

He should face charges, I don't care how upset you are, you don't get to assault people

That was just a camera guy doing his job too, they aren't built like professional athletes

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back