PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: National Championship discussion

Because the Big Ten is crap, it has been for years. Ohio St. played 5he game of 5hier lives against Georgia and still lost.

They should have put Alabama in the CFB. The Big 12 doesn’t play defense.
Bama would have gotten their ass kicked too.

Second-half commercial buyers must be livid.

Call this **** at halftime, give ‘em the trophy and let everyone go home.

Just getting a chance to put the game on. Did the TCU team bus not show up on time?

How did TCU beat Michigan lmao
Because you only play the game once. Variance. Michigan threw 2 pick 6s. Got inside the 10 and didn’t score. Michigan is a better team than tcu but on that day at that time tcu played a better game

I would argue the disparity in talent here makes it almost impossible to tell if Georgia is « calling a great game ».
Fair.

Lol why is Ohio State getting more flak than Michigan for this game

Lol why is Ohio State getting more flak than Michigan for this game
Because they got blown out, at home by Michigan.

Michigan at least won their conference so they did belong in the playoffs.

This is what happens when you don’t put two SEC teams in the playoffs.

If Georgia continues to embarrass TCU here, what does that mean for the Big 12 going forward?

If Georgia continues to embarrass TCU here, what does that mean for the Big 12 going forward?
I mean they already lost OU and Texas. Wouldn’t really change anything. Blowouts happen all the time in these games

Does the Big 12 get a participation trophy for this game?

You're not allowed to post where?

Thanks @BaconGrundleCandy !

I thought plug-n-play LT, RT is more doable of course. Id go for LT with Scar as well unfortunately things have changed dramatically after him and they stupidly let his disciple go as well so my trust at coaching up OL rookies esp OT is close to 0 right now.

btw - What do you mean not allowed to post?? You should be paid by the post!
Long story, might be addressed or I'll gossip over PM if you want but really don't want to hash it out anymore.

Yea LT is tough this year man. Again with Scar I'd take a shot at Paris, Harrison, Bergeron. I really like Harrison though. Jordan Morgan is another guy that's coming off injury that's very intriguing to me.

RT is a lot more doable with Wright, Freeland (if you want it there) and D Jones. I'd hesitate to move Onwenu but we really have two big holes long term that have to be addressed.

Yea it's just not a top heavy class. I love Skoronski but have a really hard time seeing him play Tackle. His length issues pop up all over. Love his footwork, lateral movements and athleticism but yea it's not an exciting class.

Show some class and don’t call another pass play in this game Kirby.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back