PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score
MVP
1. Brady - it's TB's to lose now
2. Allen
3. Rodgers
4. Mahomes
5. Taylor
Unless I'm forgetting someone here I don't think anyone else has a shot.

OPOY:
1. Kupp. He's closing in on a bunch of records I think he's almost got this locked down
2. Taylor
3. Brady
Samuel's injuries are stopping him from being on this list.

DPOY
1. Garrett
2. Diggs
3. Watt
4. Judon - If he can somehow take the sacks lead in the NFL he will get votes
5. Donald
I think JCJ is knocking on the door on this list

OROY:
1. Mac - he took the lead yesterday IMO.
2. Chase
3. Harris but he's a longshot now as his team slips out of the playoff race.

DROY:
1. Parsons
2. Surtain
3. Barmore

COTY:
1. Kingsbury
2. Vrabel even with the outcome yesterday.
3. BB. If he can get his team at or near the top of the AFC he will get votes. Has a shot.

Pats MVP:
1. Judon
2. Folk
3. Mac

Belichick should be front runner for both coach of the year and executive of the year.
A K is not a legit team mvp candidate.

Belichick should be front runner for both coach of the year and executive of the year.
A K is not a legit team mvp candidate.
Sure he is. Take a look at all the misses yesterday around the league. Where would the Pats be right now if Folk wasn't good.

Sure he is. Take a look at all the misses yesterday around the league. Where would the Pats be right now if Folk wasn't good.
Our average win is by 22 points.
many, many players have a bigger impact on winning than they guy doing the job that has a 91% conversion rate at something the league average is 85%.
By that logic Cardona should be MVP because he snaps on both kicks and punts.

Our average win is by 22 points.
many, many players have a bigger impact on winning than they guy doing the job that has a 91% conversion rate at something the league average is 85%.
By that logic Cardona should be MVP because he snaps on both kicks and punts.
I'm not talking league MVP I'm talking this team. Other than Judon nobody has had a bigger impact than Folk to date. If he was just average we'd be in trouble.

I'm not talking league MVP I'm talking this team. Other than Judon nobody has had a bigger impact than Folk to date. If he was just average we'd be in trouble.
I 100% disagree. Folk has simply done his job at a little above average level and his job is less critical than more than half the players on the roster.
If he was just average we would have 6 less points all season. Actually 5 because he is below average on PATs.
Real football players who make real football plays are astronomically more valuable.

And it’s not even close if they keep up their success. Game 1 in the books with a win on the murderer’s row 4 game stretch. Next 3 games with good performances should clinch it.

Pats MVP:
1. Judon
2. Folk
3. Mac
There’s no way a K is ever ahead of a QB. The QB gets the K in position to make a kick who isn't called upon as much as others.

Mac is the MVP of the offense and that’s not debatable.

There’s no way a K is ever ahead of a QB. The QB gets the K in position to make a kick who isn't called upon as much as others.

Mac is the MVP of the offense and that’s not debatable.
Agreed. Folk has been tremendous though. Tucker has been to more than enough Pro Bowls. Send the old man. He hasn't been voted in since 2007.

I agree with the OP's lists. However, if I had my own criteria, rather than the conventional media critera, it would go like this.

MVP
Winner - Tom Brady
Runner Up - Aaron Rodgers, Dak Prescott
Unwarranted Hype - Josh Allen

OPOY
Winner - Cooper Kupp
Runner Up - Davante Adams
Unwarranted Hype - Jonathan Taylor

DPOY
Winner - JC Jackson
Runner Up - Trevon Diggs, Jalen Ramsey
Unwarranted Hype - Every Edge Rusher

OROY
Winner - Mac Jones
(gap)
Runner Up - Ja'Marr Chase
Unwarranted Hype - Najee Harris

DROY
Winner - Christian Barmore
Runner Up - Micah Parsons

COTY
Winner - Bill Belichick
(gap)
Runner Up - Mike Vrabel, Matt LaFleur
Unwarranted Hype - Brandon Staley

CPOY
Winner - Josh Johnson
(gap)
Unwarranted Hype - Anyone else

Mac is the OROY but Rashawn Slater is a lot closer than people think. I thought it was Mac, Slater & Chase a few weeks and feel the same now. Slater should be a lot higher on all your list though. Also Creed Humphrey. Everyone forgets about the OL'm but both have really good.

Also I know Chase has been the best rookie WR but Waddle will have 100 rec/1K/5+ TD's. He deserves some mention and should be higher on most list.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back