PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Mt. Rushmore & Mt. Trashmore of Halloween candy

Butterfinger tastes like refined sugar wrapped in chocolate. Like a taste test for an early death.

mt rushmore: skittles

mt trashmore: anything with licorice

I have lived out in the sticks for the past forty years, in several places. The last time kids actually came to my doors was around 1984, when the woman down the road dragged her three boys up to my door. I didn't have any candy, so I gave them each two dollars. They were thrilled. Better cash than apples or that fkn Kale Chip/Soynut crap the lady with the Prius doles out..

Kids from the sticks have their older brother drive them into town where the houses are close together so they can maximize their haul. I love a free market.

Rushmore: Crunch bars, Reese's peanut butter cups, Milky Way
Trash: Popcorn balls, Sugar Daddy

I love pretty much all candy. What I liked the best growing up were:

Sour Patch kids
Reese's Pieces
Snickers
Reese's PB cups
Milky Way
Butter Finger
Crunch
Kit Kat
Twix

It's really tough to be on the trash list but:

Baby Ruth
Mr Goodbar
Mounds

The quoted post is just as useless as your namesake (to be clear I am talking about jimnance and not any of your family members)

M&Ms are another winner. I especially liked the dark chocolate and hazelnut varieties. Peanut butter and peanut varieties are good too.

I am kind of hungry now. Lol.
My namesake is useless? Really? He's the greatest rb in Pat's history, but ok

DSC_1421.gif
PixieSticks-LC_300x300.jpg
SMARTIES-Candy-Rolls-5-lb_7d0e26bd-b276-41e6-95a7-fe9ea80f79d0.ed2eea8242688c3e7de6b4da8dbe0479.jpeg

GWX_246-01011.webp
1698796071375.jpeg

charlestonchew-scaled.jpg

Last edited:
Maybe he was thinking of the announcer?
Probably. But their spelling is different
Which means this dude ain't much of a Pats fan if he doesn't know who Jim Nance was.
Kinda fits with his snarky, panties in a bunch response

Tom Brady 2007: Mars bars, Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, Caramilk bars, Kit Kats, 3 Musketeers, twix

Drew Bledsoe 1996: Snickers, Aero, Smarties, skittles, sours, Coffee Crisp, M&Ms, Starburst

Mac Jones against Dallas 2023: Hot tamales, black liquorice, candy corn, twizzlers

Skittles should be condemned by the UN.

Ill admit

going house to house dress-up in halloween must be an awesome experience. Great tradition, too bad impossible to do it in Rio de Janeiro or any brazilian big city

Butterfinger tastes like refined sugar wrapped in chocolate. Like a taste test for an early death.
I know, it's so good. I live in the sticks and only had my neighbors kid come here, he's grown so nobody other than him for the last 30 years.

Mount Rushmore: 3 Musketeers, Hershey's Krackel (= Nestle's Crunch) M&Ms, Mounds

Mount Trashmore: Anything with nuts/peanut butter, Licorice/Twizzler chewy ****, hard candy in general, anything "malted"

I know, it's so good. I live in the sticks and only had my neighbors kid come here, he's grown so nobody other than him for the last 30 years.
Every year I buy a bag of candy just in case, then my wife takes it to work for the girls she works with. When I ate candy as a kid, reeses pb cups were my favorite.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back