PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Mt. Rushmore & Mt. Trashmore of Halloween candy

candy corn is like chex mix for me.....every time i eat either, i end up feeling sick
Blues Brothers GIF

Chex Mix is a go to for me. I will make it for Christmas eve and eat it all week.

Backup Mt. Trashmore: Twizzlers, Laffy Taffy, Circus Peanuts, and Necco wafers (sorry Massachusetts, I know they are local, but they taste like chalk dust)
No apology needed.
I'm a Boston native and Necco wafers suck almost as bad as candy corn.
They are an embarrassment to the entire state. I disowned them many years ago.
I'm pretty sure it was a New Jersey guy who invented them.

If Circus Peanuts are those foam rubber fake peanuts that are always stale as all get-out then they should be #1 on the Trashmore heap.
They would be higher but they have all but disappeared, since it was firmly established that they suck a very long time ago.

I used to like Sweet tarts. they have all but disappeared too.

I forgot about these, but definitely in the trashmore category

7FVJSNIAMJESRE7UGYYLDRVXWE.JPG

Sorry my man, Butterfinger is Eli Manning, and Reese's Cups are the TB12 of candy.
Butterfinger isn't Eli-Eli-Oh S!%t, more like Jimmy G.

They would be higher but they have all but disappeared, since it was firmly established that they suck a very long time ago.

I used to like Sweet tarts. they have all but disappeared too.
Circus peanuts are at the check out at the local Hannaford. :yuck:
Sweet Tarts are definitely available all over up here in NH.

Give me and my Goonies-loving-ass a Baby Ruth. Love those.

When I was a kid my favorite candy was something called a Clark bar. Kind of a better version of Butterfinger, to my recollection. I think you only find those in the gift shop at Cracker Barrel these days.

+: York's, kit kat, Hershey's dark chocolate, 5th avenue (tho have not seen those around in a while), Reese's peanut butter cups

-: tootsie rolls, full size Hershey bars ( melt too easy), anything Carmel

When my kids come back from trick or treating with leftover Christmas candy from last year (or longer), that's Mt. Trashmore.

Mount Rushmore and this is the correct one y'all don't know about this smoke

Snickers
Almond Joy's
Reeses Cups
Peanut M & Ms

Mic Drop peace out

I will take everyone's peanut M&Ms and raise you peanut butter M&Ms. Those are the only thing that go faster than Reese's cups in my house.

Even in this thread I keep waiting for one of the usual suspects to interject that “Mac Sucks” and should be drawn and quartered for the high crime of not making me happy or some other overwrought ranting.

My Rushmore - Hershey (dark), Milky Ways, 3 Musketeers and Hershey (milk)

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/9: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/8: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
Back