PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: More Bad News For Buffalo

They are still pretty good there dude has like 60 yards so far really??

They are still pretty good there dude has like 60 yards so far really??

It's tough in the context of a contender. Buffalo is in the mix for the Super Bowl this year, along with a number of equally talented teams. The difference in the playoffs is often with the role players in key spots, like a punt return or 3rd down conversion. May not end up making a difference, but it certainly makes them a little worse overall.

It's tough in the context of a contender. Buffalo is in the mix for the Super Bowl this year, along with a number of equally talented teams. The difference in the playoffs is often with the role players in key spots, like a punt return or 3rd down conversion. May not end up making a difference, but it certainly makes them a little worse overall.

Definitely. Depth. Crowder may not be a huge loss, but if another WR goes down, they will really miss not having Crowder as a backup option.

Not rooting for injuries, but I sure would like for Buffalos trophy case to keep collecting dust.

I doubt this makes a huge difference. From what I understand he's been a huge disappointment for BUffalo anyway. After they play the Chiefs and Packers in the next month, their schedule is fairly straight forward. Besides, all the Bills have to do is pick up the phone and call OBJ's agent...

Definitely. Depth. Crowder may not be a huge loss, but if another WR goes down, they will really miss not having Crowder as a backup option.

Not rooting for injuries, but I sure would like for Buffalos trophy case to keep collecting dust.
*coughs* *coughs* must be the dust. :)

Buffalo found Gabe Davis and McKenzie from nowhere to start producing. They’ll be fine.

Buffalo found Gabe Davis and McKenzie from nowhere to start producing. They’ll be fine.

Supposedly McKenzie is dealing with a concussion from yesterday, but when healthy, I think a receiving corps of Diggs-Davis-McKenzie (who destroyed the pats last year)-Knox-Kumerow is pretty good.

Supposedly McKenzie is dealing with a concussion from yesterday, but when healthy, I think a receiving corps of Diggs-Davis-McKenzie (who destroyed the pats last year)-Knox-Kumerow is pretty good.
The Rookie who I wanted on a double dip at WR last Draft could be something later in the year too Khalil Shakir he's dressing on game days.

The Rookie who I wanted on a double dip at WR last Draft could be something later in the year too Khalil Shakir he's dressing on game days.
I don't think losing Crowder will make any difference and Shakir is one of the reasons why. I also liked him in the draft, Buffalo probably got a steal with him in the 5th round. Buffalo is pretty well stacked at WR... Diggs, Davis, McKenzie, Shakir... they'll be fine, especially considering their quarterback.

I don't think losing Crowder will make any difference and Shakir is one of the reasons why. I also liked him in the draft, Buffalo probably got a steal with him in the 5th round. Buffalo is pretty well stacked at WR... Diggs, Davis, McKenzie, Shakir... they'll be fine, especially considering their quarterback.
Sometimes I wonder why Allen even runs it seems like he doesn't have to because he throws it so well from so many release points. Really fun to watch him and Mahomes play.

Gabe Davis what a steal that Big guy is.
Yep, 1 catch for 13 yards on 3 targets (he is my FF flex) and he dropped the 2 incompletions. Production like that would get him run out of town by this board if he was a Patriot.

Crowder was behind Diggs, Davis, McKenize, and Kumerow....but now he's out...Kumerow is hurt...McKenize is dinged...Davis just returned from injury...

Things can change fast in the NFL. That offense will be completely grounded if Diggs gets hurt, IMO.

No it isn't... Unless you like watching whiny, entitled, jumpy punk f/maggots wearing "no contact" jerseys flip-off the spirit of the game because chicks dig the long ball dontcha know...
************, Stone. While I often agree with your points, why you gotta go employing the f-slur like that/go off with the hate? Generally your points tell the whole story by the evidence you bring to the table.

Not trying to pop off on your post, and again, I find myself in agreement with your points, and I appreciate your insight. Just that language is ugly. Almost as ugly as Allen's personality, who is a hair way from Philip Rivers stomping his feet in frustration like a petulant child. God that dude was embarrassing to watch.

• Agree
Reactions: jah
This is obviously not good (for them anyway) - although I still can't believe they came back and won yesterday:

Chowder is only 4th or 5th on the depth chart In Buffalo . Diggs Davis McKenzie all much better. No big loss

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
Back