Upcoming Opponent:
Next Up: vs Lions
Pick Results: DET: 13.4% at NE: 86.6%

Sun
Oct 9th
Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

All3Phases

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Yea not a big fan either but they are making improvements. My daughter's BF just got a job there as a cart/bag boy.
To be fair to the place, I played there at its worst im guessing. 2019 Mass Fourball...30 degrees, hail, greens were punched. I personally just want to see if they Pros have as much of an annoying time off the tee as I did!

RobertWeathers

Author of the Port Huron Statement
To be fair to the place, I played there at its worst im guessing. 2019 Mass Fourball...30 degrees, hail, greens were punched. I personally just want to see if they Pros have as much of an annoying time off the tee as I did!
Yea that's rough. They let it go the past 10 years. Last I played it was 2017 I think the Oaks. I played Pines maybe 2015.

The BF says they are asking $30k for new members fee and $7k annual dues.

All3Phases

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Yea that's rough. They let it go the past 10 years. Last I played it was 2017 I think the Oaks. I played Pines maybe 2015.

The BF says they are asking $30k for new members fee and $7k annual dues.
That sounds about right. Its something Id never pay because you can get a similar deal at a place like Worcester, etc etc...But im eager to see what it looks like today. I could forgive course conditions because I know all places go through things, minus the spectacular places...But I simply hate the layout on both courses. Id like to see how many guys hit it OB that weekend. Realistically its probably not many and I just suck!

RobertWeathers

That sounds about right. Its something Id never pay because you can get a similar deal at a place like Worcester, etc etc...But im eager to see what it looks like today. I could forgive course conditions because I know all places go through things, minus the spectacular places...But I simply hate the layout on both courses. Id like to see how many guys hit it OB that weekend. Realistically its probably not many and I just suck!
He said Oaks is in very good shape and hes accustom to good golf as his dad is a member at a local club to me in Central MA.

Worcester CC is hilly but nice. I'd certainly have no issues being a member there.

Ian

Administrator
ADMINISTRATOR
Bumping this so it shows up in the front of the forum bar at the top.

Reactions: sb1

RobertWeathers

Total BS how Varner III is being treated. Pathetic.

God forbid someone wants to make a living and do more for those less fortunate.

• Agree
Reactions: sb1