PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Justin Fields: Chicago weather is difficult to adjust to, I hope Bears get a dome

That’s fair. I like fields but not at the cost of 15 plus next years 1. Still don’t think Fields takes us to the level of the best AFC teams currently.
And neither does...well you know.

I wouldn't have traded anything to move up for him either... But I still would've taken him ahead of Corky.
Yeah...it would have been interesting to see what the team would have done at #15 in that draft if both guys were available. Unlikely they would be but who knows.

Hey how about Fields for Jones @ 14? I would do it.:cool:

Fields for Jones AND #14? No way... Besides, if da Bears do indeed trade Fields, it won't be for a similar QB, or for most any QB...

I don't think he is on the Pats radar, but this should take him off if he was.

What a brain-dead thing to say. Chicago should NEVER get a domed stadium, but it looks like they will. Which sucks.

Legacy and team history means ZERO today...it's all about "noam sain!!!" narcissistic little punks that can't spell friggin' cat mouthing off in the media about how THEY are so special and DEMAND everybody and everything be tailored to THEIR specific wants and needs.The Bears have a built in advantage when they build their team to be bruising on defense and pounding on offense. Kunty teams like the Ravens with that idiot at QB hate playing in REAL football conditions like that. They always beg out when the hits hurt in that bone chilling environment. Guess we're headed to prima donna sub-mongoloids demanding what this league will be and not be.

Like with all running QBs, he can be good, but he has a very short shelf life. You need a roster ready to win RIGHT NOW. Once he loses a step or two, he doesn't have the passing ability to overcome the narrower passing lanes he'll then have to face.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back