PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Just in time for when Brady will probably retire...

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is going to be another massive turd in the punch bowl. For one, they're not going to pull talent from the NFL. So we'll get a water-down version of football akin to the CFL. For another, "Xtreme" is no longer in vogue the way it was in the late 90's. They should try to revive the AFL and use that. McMahon should have just taken the L and left it at that. Maybe they'll change to a coin flip to determine possession now and will have a halftime report.

LOL. I'd watch.

I am finding it hilarious seeing the reaction on social media. Fans rip the NFL for being "Rigged" or "Scripted". And yet these same fans are cheering wildly and loudly when they are announcing the XFL re-launch. Do they not think this will ACTUALLY be even a bit scripted?

When they started interviewing wrestlers in the crowd i knew it was a joke lol. Could we see tebow? Robert griffin?

This is going to be another massive turd in the punch bowl. For one, they're not going to pull talent from the NFL. So we'll get a water-down version of football akin to the CFL. For another, "Xtreme" is no longer in vogue the way it was in the late 90's. They should try to revive the AFL and use that. McMahon should have just taken the L and left it at that. Maybe they'll change to a coin flip to determine possession now and will have a halftime report.
The “extreme” thing was so in back then. In every way imaginable.

You could literally even look at cereal brand boxes back then compared to now and you can see the difference.

Kap and Tebow? Manziel?

The NFL is worried that parents will stop letting their kids play regular football due to the risk of permanent brain injury, but Vince thinks there's going to be a significant talent pool for an extreme version going forward?

XFL WWE...WWE has been garbage since the attitude era ended.

I am not interested.

What is this even gonna be like?

Guys! I just came back from my time machine trip to 2020! I bring you news of the future.

It turns out Jimmy G just didn't have what it took to make it in the NFL. He ended up in the XFL to start the 2020 season. In a surprise move that same year Brady retired from the NFL and went to the XFL to the same team JG went to! Brady of course was made the starter and JG the backup.

When asked why he did it Brady, who is now an 8 time super bowl winner, simply said "I'll teach him to try to take my job!"

As it turns out Brady only signed with the team if they promised to not trade JG. Brady signed a 10 year contract but may play more depending on when JG finally decides to retire.

Last edited:
The NFL is worried that parents will stop letting their kids play regular football due to the risk of permanent brain injury, but Vince thinks there's going to be a significant talent pool for an extreme version going forward?
Bills fans
bills table fire

They should go full-on Baseketball. Stripper-Cheerleaders, Taunting is Required, and a playoff bracket that requires Sheldon Cooper to break down.

Big Cat at Barstool suggested each player gets to fight one fan a year and if they lose, the fan gets their salary. Also, one player on defense gets a knife and you don’t get to know who.

Big Cat at Barstool suggested each player gets to fight one fan a year and if they lose, the fan gets their salary. Also, one player on defense gets a knife and you don’t get to know who.

I'd watch.

I'm guessing all this talk about not allowing any criminals into that league is a bunch of BS. Wish that dude would just stop lying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News