PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Joe Burrow out for season

They're due for a Mahomes or Kelce season ender. Their injury luck has been insane.
Not going to happen
All the AFC contenders suffered significant injuries in the year that KC looks somewhat vulnerable

The one year where the Pats are cratering is the year they may have had a shot at the playoffs otherwise. Go figure.
Honestly, I prefer sucking this year in a good QB class than make the playoff because every team in front of us plays there backup QB and be stuck with Mac Jones for the foreseeable futur

Even last year the afc was complete garbage by the end. Tua and lamar were out. Bills had injuries and totally fell off by January, the Bengals ol was depleted otherwise theyve had kc’s number. The chiefs really only had to show up big for the sb as the eagles were tough,plus they got all those calls. How can they get so lucky 2 years in a row. And travis kelce has missed one game in like 90 years wtf. I guess we had to pay the price at some point as football fans.

They're due for a Mahomes or Kelce season ender. Their injury luck has been insane.
I agree. I hate to wish that on anyone but it would be nice if Cincinnati stayed healthy while KC had bad luck.

Could we get the first Super Bowl rematch since the Cowboys and Bills?

Excellent you're part of my crew now
I use to like them just a couple years ago and rooted for them to win the SB in 2019 and 2020. When they won it last year and the way they won it against the Bengals in the AFC championship game with some horrible calls going against the Bengals and Philly that made me despise them.

Last edited:
The one year where the Pats are cratering is the year they may have had a shot at the playoffs otherwise. Go figure.
I'm glad they aren't going to sneak into the playoffs. That would probably be enough to stay the course when what is needed is a near total teardown and rebuild of personnel, both players AND coaches/front office.

Let's go baby, Bengals and Browns crater without their QBs and the Bills are falling on their faces. That's 3 AFC wild card competitors down. Who's ready for the Bailey Zappe 6-1 playoff run?

Let's go baby, Bengals and Browns crater without their QBs and the Bills are falling on their faces. That's 3 AFC wild card competitors down. Who's ready for the Bailey Zappe 6-1 playoff run?
What’s the rest of the schedule look like?

I agree. I hate to wish that on anyone but it would be nice if Cincinnati stayed healthy while KC had bad luck.
I don't feel the slightest guilt in wishing a mere ACL injury on people who get paid tens of millions to catch or throw a ball, and will get paid millions more while they recover in their million dollar homes and million dollar staff of experts. If I like the player/team, it sucks, if I dislike the player/team, I'll cheer.

back to back? god i hope not
I just don't see any real challengers to the Eagles and Chiefs right now. 49ers will get their first test against the Eagles soon.

I don't feel the slightest guilt in wishing a mere ACL injury on people who get paid tens of millions to catch or throw a ball, and will get paid millions more while they recover in their million dollar homes and million dollar staff of experts. If I like the player/team, it sucks, if I dislike the player/team, I'll cheer.
I remember a game at Gillette when a group of 3 or 4 Ravens fans in my section were screaming for their team to break Brady's leg. I'm glad most people aren't like that.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back