PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Jimmy G Set to Marry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you jealous? :confused:
Of the money, or the pretend model? Girls like her are a dime a dozen. 137 million for five years of labor, summers off. Damn right I am.

Let’s call his deal 136 million. The government gets half, the divorce takes another half plus, that leaves him with 38 million. Still not too shabby.

That's the type of girl YOU WANT to get pregnant.

I know you are joking but this is another one that drives me nuts! I was an English major and it's annoying to read "I should of done this" or I "should of done that" everywhere! Even my sister-in-law who is a teacher does it! I don't have the heart to correct her, but man does it grate on the nerves!!

Well back a few years ago there was a thread named "It's should have and not should of" or something like that. Prior to that thread I was a could of, should of , would of type of guy. :D

I know you are joking but this is another one that drives me nuts! I was an English major and it's annoying to read "I should of done this" or I "should of done that" everywhere! Even my sister-in-law who is a teacher does it! I don't have the heart to correct her, but man does it grate on the nerves!!

I found that thread. It's humorous read.

It's "could have been", not "could of been"

Stupid Stupid Stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back