PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Jets rallying for the game with trash

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGodInAGreyHoodie

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
You can't make this stuff up, its so funny....

122909_win_and_were_in_rally_towel_320.jpg

WM = waste management, a garabage company.

They are handing these out at the game.....

Off the Field at the Jets-Bengals Game : New York Jets Week 17

Re: Jets rallying for the game with Trash

You're right. This stuff just writes itself.

I'm surprised they aren't using bags with BioHazard or HazMat markings on them, since everything JETS related is always so full of sh!t..... :D

You're right. This stuff just writes itself.

I'm surprised they aren't using bags with BioHazard or HazMat markings on them, since everything JETS related is always so full of sh!t..... :D

Have you ever seen a team trash talk as much as the Jets?

i live in ny, and i cant wait to pounce on the jet fans here!!!! ohhhhh yea!! LETS GO PATS!!!! not sure what i want though...jets to loose to cinci and not get in, or jets play the pats in the wild card game and beat em there.. think i want them in the wild card game... time for moss to show revis a thing or two.

i live in ny, and i cant wait to pounce on the jet fans here!!!! ohhhhh yea!! LETS GO PATS!!!! not sure what i want though...jets to loose to cinci and not get in, or jets play the pats in the wild card game and beat em there.. think i want them in the wild card game... time for moss to show revis a thing or two.

The latter won't happen.

If the Jets win they are the 5 seed and the Cinci is the 4 seed, NE is the 3rd seed and plays the 6th seed.

If the Jets lose they are out of the playoffs.

Only way NE becomes the 4th seed is if NE loses and Cinci wins, but that means the Jets are out of the playoffs.

Have you ever seen a team trash talk as much as the Jets?

Not really. Not even the old Raiders teams jacked their jaws the way the JETS do. I just don't get it. :D

Rex Ryan sent a pre-recorded voice message to all the season ticket holders telling them that the Jets really need their help to back into the playoffs. He wants them to pray for the Pats to win at 1PM so the Bengals will rest all of their starters so the Jets can win a 3-0 game against the Bengals back ups. He even goes on to guarantee that if the Bengal defensive starters don't play more than a quarter that Matt Sanchez will throw no more than three picks in the game. He wants the fans to be loud and pretend that they have a shot for the Wild Card spot not because their last two opponents laid down and gifted them wins, but they actually earned a playoff bearth.

Make fun of Waste Management all you want, they're a successful company that consistently makes profits while a lot of glamorous companies go under.

I am not making fun of Waste Management. I am making fun of the Jets.

Rex Ryan sent a pre-recorded voice message to all the season ticket holders telling them that the Jets really need their help to back into the playoffs. He wants them to pray for the Pats to win at 1PM so the Bengals will rest all of their starters so the Jets can win a 3-0 game against the Bengals back ups. He even goes on to guarantee that if the Bengal defensive starters don't play more than a quarter that Matt Sanchez will throw no more than three picks in the game. He wants the fans to be loud and pretend that they have a shot for the Wild Card spot not because their last two opponents laid down and gifted them wins, but they actually earned a playoff bearth.

Good one.
My fav quote from the site..."Don’t forget, if you ever have a question, concern or comment about anything related to your game experience look for a member of the Jets Green Team, who can either assist you on the spot or help you find someone who can."

My question is, where is that place Jets fans go to have the girls show you their tits when it's wicked cold out? Thanks in advance for your help.

Could not agree more, although the mirror is probsably best at at making fun of Jets players, management and especially jets fans.

Last edited:

Well, Rex Ryan does manage the Jets offense. That is technically waste management. They waste a great running game. They wasted a fifth round pick on Sanchez. They wasted draft picks and players for potentially renting an overhyped and overrated player in Braylon Edwards.

You can't make this stuff up, its so funny....

122909_win_and_were_in_rally_towel_320.jpg

WM = waste management, a garabage company.

They are handing these out at the game.....

Off the Field at the Jets-Bengals Game : New York Jets Week 17

This is actually a reminder for Tubby. You know how he gets confused about his team's playoff chances. You have to figure quite a few of these will be blowing around in the 20+ mph winds...and given Tubby's surface area one or two of them should land near his oversized melon.

Tony Soprano and his boys were into Waste Management. And they were from Jersey! LOL

I think they left something off the end of the message:

"Win And Were In, Though We'll Be Out The Week After!"

:D

I think they left something off the end of the message:

"Win And Were In, Though We'll Be Out The Week After!"

:D

Yes, true dat. However, in Gang Green's world, just getting into the playoffs is a chest-thumping, bark at the moon, riot in the streets sort of event.

They have so little going for themselves that they over-react and over-hype every little achievement that most other teams would go WTF? about. :cool:

Yes, true dat. However, in Gang Green's world, just getting into the playoffs is a chest-thumping, bark at the moon, riot in the streets sort of event.

They have so little going for themselves that they over-react and over-hype every little achievement that most other teams would go WTF? about. :cool:

=======================================================

Making the playoffs is a big deal, even if it's one and done.

Good experience for the Sanchize and the team, and you never know the Jets may win a few post season games if they make the play offs.

Actually the Colts would hang a banner to mark the occation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes