PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Jets @ Colts game discussion (AFC Championship Game)

Status
Not open for further replies.
his team is going to the super bowl and he has nothing better to do than troll a pats board. the guy must have a great life and i am sure he is happy with what he has done with his life.

colts are a goood team and manning is great. Whats your purpose every week to come and trolll about how pathetic brady is etc ? anything to say about the game ?You are going to the SB. Be happy about it and discuss the game if you like.insted every week you throw the same garbags how the colts are awesome and the pats are like the lions of the decade.

That's the life of a tool who lives in Indy

Last edited:
Good talking with you all. See you in two weeks.

It was about time for that.

will someone ban that troll already

The only ****ies are the Patriots who couldn't even handle a one dimensional Baltimore at home. Your defence was horrendous and Brady played like a bum. How can you not stop the run when you know that it's coming?

How's your mothers basement treating you?

Go back to your own boards.

ATTN: Jets Fans

February 9th Super Bowl parade has been CANCELLED due to inept 2nd halfery.

The only ****ies are the Patriots who couldn't even handle a one dimensional Baltimore at home. Your defence was horrendous and Brady played like a bum. How can you not stop the run when you know that it's coming?

come back when you get 3 rings, loser.

If you're going to win on offense you better have a complete one. Imagine, 3 WR that aren't Manning's primary receiver.

LOL There's the Sanchise I know and love. The JETS are who I thought they were. A team that two contenders laid down for and two frauds rolled over for.

Hey Jets fans, too bad so sad. :D

don't come back till then

in fact....don't come back

Good talking with you all. See you in two weeks.

congratulations ryan. manning save us at least the few who still despise the jets more than the colts from 2 weeks of absolute horror

the good news is the jets lost

I know we're all happy the Jets loss, but their fans have to be happy with the way this season turned out. Better than any of them would have expected and with Sanchez getting more experience, that team is only going to get better.

**** the jets

Just another reason for me to despise them

did ryan take a timeout ? and they wonder why people run up the score ?

Uh.. Brady had the second best season of his career statistcally this year.

Good effort you douche.

Belichick had a good quote about stats. How many 4th quarter combacks did Brady engineer?

What about key 3rd down conversions?

How was he on the road?

How well did he throw while pressured?

How many bonehead throws did he make to guys in double coverage?

What about interceptions where there wasn't a receiver close to the defender?

Brady, while not a bum, was a shadow of his former self this year, that's just the truth. If the team doesn't beef up the O-line, grab a few solid receivers, and get a good OC he will continue to decline and probably call it quits after a few more years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes