PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT- Jets @ Bills

Status
Not open for further replies.
Won't be easy for the Jets... they're the better team, but this will be Rex Ryan's Super Bowl.
Rex use to only game plan for the Patriots, this year he had to do it for four games. This will be his master piece.

If the Pats get HFA I don't care who comes to town.

A jets loss will just be some nice frosting on the Karma cake we've enjoyed this season.

Karma Kake Eaters:

1. Gino's Jaw - might have helped the Jets in the long run but initially made for some funny headlines.

2. Ravens - Nothing went right for them. Nothing. They just sucked.

3. Colts - Nothing went right for them in spite being in the worst division in history. And then added the Punt Bungle for additional delight.

4. Jerruh's Clown Show - Dude gives Felony a new meaning. Felon = Next Cowboy signing.

5. Broncos - Not finished eating this one yet but Manning still leading the league with interceptions but hasn't played in 2 months doesn't hurt. Hope he heals up as fast as HumanlyGH possible.

I'm hoping that the Jets win so the Steelers are out, but knowing the Jets they will choke and lose.

Won't be easy for the Jets... they're the better team, but this will be Rex Ryan's Super Bowl.

Huh. He didn't get to play us this year? Or does he get 4 a year now plus the off-season one?

Houston yes, KC should be the one getting all "team no one wants to face" bs that the talking heads spew every year. Winners of 9 straight games including a win over the Steelers. They have the #2 scoring defense in the league and an efficient offense quietly ranked 9th in the league in scoring. They don't turn the ball over on offense (13 in 15 games) and they create turnovers on defense +15 on the year.

I'd absolutely hate to go to Arrowhead for a postseason matchup, but I just don't fear them as much on the road. I'd see that game as one of those typical divisional round games where we tend to sweat a bit, but the team usually moves on.

Perhaps I am overlooking them a bit, though? The funny thing is that I think we may actually be facing them in the divisional round, unless maybe Pittsburgh ends up stealing the 6 seed.

I think it'd be all about taking away Maclin and Kelce, of course, although the real challenge would be scoring points on that tough defense.

I'd absolutely hate to go to Arrowhead for a postseason matchup, but I just don't fear them as much on the road. I'd see that game as one of those typical divisional round games where we tend to sweat a bit, but the team usually moves on.

Perhaps I am overlooking them a bit, though? The funny thing is that I think we may actually be facing them in the divisional round, unless maybe Pittsburgh ends up stealing the 6 seed.

I think it'd be all about taking away Maclin and Kelce, of course, although the real challenge would be scoring points on that tough defense.

If the Jets beat Buf we will probably play them since I think cinci is better than the Jets. But if Pitt slips in I think they win and come to the razor.

I really don't care who New England plays as long as they get the 1st seed. Gillette is a force multiplier for the Patriots.

Personally, I'd love to see Buffalo knock off the JETS' playoff hopes. That'd be all sorts of Karma,and you can bet that Rex would need a plastic surgeon to get the smile off his face if the Bills win. :)

Do the Jets win this game and grab the 6th seed or do they blow it and hand it to the Steelers? I think the Jets pull out a close one and grab that last wild card spot setting up a great game @Cincinatti wich could go either way. What do you guys think?

Even though the Jets usually play us tough, I'd rather face a QB with no playoff experience than the one with 2 Superbowl rings. I strongly suspect Bellichick was thinking that way as well last week and that last week's loss was like a chess gambit.

Jets at Bills? The Jets will cruise. Todd Bowles' Jets are playing efficient, mistake-free football while the Bills are playing stupid penalty, bad-clock-management Sexy Rexy football.

Jets 31, Bills 17.

even if jets win, not a lock they beat bungles in cincy . Havent beat a team with a winning record on the road this year .

Roethlisberger has more SB titles than any QB not named Brady in the NFL right now. I don't want to face that when Fitzpatrick is the alternative.
I know you are focused on the AFC and your mind is blocking Eli, but....

I think the jets are more balanced team, sure, the steelers can throw up a lot of points, but ben has been glass this season, and their D has completely sucked this year

I am not so sure i want to face the steelers over the jets, both have their strengths and weaknesses

Not looking forward to that.

The team Goodell loves vs the team that Goodell hates.

What could possibly go wrong?

I think Denver and Pittsburgh are also on Goodell's not so secret "favored teams" list while we, of course, are #1 on the disfavored teams list. Therefore the sooner the Jets, Donkies, and Squeelers are eliminated, the better.

Todd Bowles' Jets are playing efficient, mistake-free football

In addition to executing playoff type football: running game, two move the chains WRs, and a physical front four and back four who can (and like to) tackle.

The Jets to me are this years' NY Giants 2007 type team - come in through the wild card and have the type of game to be a PITA to every other team left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes