Status
Not open for further replies.

SHOWTIME15

No asterisks
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Damn

Last edited:
I've never been able to bring myself to believe in the supernatural, but I can't come up with any plausible explanation for this besides the Chargers are truly cursed.

And we complain about injuries on our team. To me it seems no team suffers injuries like the chargers. That team is cursed.

We've definitely had some tough injuries over the years but all teams do, we just don't pay attention when it happens to someone else.

It's like last season when someone on here was going off about our injuries and how no team had it as bad, and this was just weeks after Houston lost Watt and Mercilus for the season on the same defensive series. (And before losing Watson)

That sucks for LA. (Had to edit out San Diego, still haven't updated my brain on that one)

We've definitely had some tough injuries over the years but all teams do, we just don't pay attention when it happens to someone else.

It's like last season when someone on here was going off about our injuries and how no team had it as bad, and this was just weeks after Houston lost Watt and Mercilus for the season on the same defensive series. (And before losing Watson)

That sucks for San Diego.

They’ll always be San Diego to me too lol.

Well i am crossing my fingers on cannon. I was excited on having him back to anchor that line.

Hopefully it’s nothing serious. Pretty good stable of tackles (Brown Wynn waddle) or just Brown and waddle if we kick Wynn inside.

Hopefully it’s nothing serious. Pretty good stable of tackles (Brown Wynn waddle) or just Brown and waddle if we kick Wynn inside.
Cannon >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Waddle, Wynn and Brown.

Losing Cannon for the season would be a big blow.

Cannon >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Waddle, Wynn and Brown.

Losing Cannon for the season would be a big blow.

No arguments on that point. That’s why adding Wynn and Brown was huge for us in case an injury were to occur.

Damn bruh. Retire.

Too bad for the kid. That will almost guarantee that Desmond (Instead of Dwayne Allen) King starts opposite Casey Hayward now.

Last edited:
Let this be a warning to you all. If you're ever in a room with Jason Verrett and Malcolm Mitchell at the same time, get the hell out of there as quickly as possible.

This dude has 0 luck. Easily one the best & one of my favs since I started doing this. So competitive, physical & twitched up. Amazing how under the radar Haywood has been while Verrett has been hurt. They could have been special together.

That entire team is loaded but injuries, coaching & the rollercoaster that is Rivers hasn't been on the same page in almost a decade.

Well i am crossing my fingers on cannon. I was excited on having him back to anchor that line.
Well that was a pretty old show and I think William Conrad has died but could be a good anchor.
6d59f7338ca2c3b39e28d3b8e9193e86.jpg

Sucks for Varrett, he is a very underrated CB. Has star potential. His career is not looking good at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News