PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Jarrett Stidham Headed to Broncos

Interesting move:

His wife's instagram doesn't have any shots in the Rockies so there's that... lol

He's doing all right for himself for not playing much.

Or does Stidham think that Russ Wilson is cooked....and that he might see some actual play time?

interesting to say the least. Stidy did pretty well in the few games he got to start. I thought Josh would keep him as a possible starter. I guess they are going cold turkey. You'd expect him to go big on Jimmy G I guess.

interesting to say the least. Stidy did pretty well in the few games he got to start. I thought Josh would keep him as a possible starter. I guess they are going cold turkey. You'd expect him to go big on Jimmy G I guess.
That appears to be the rumor so far, according to several reports on Twitter.

I thought stiddy did pretty well in his late year audition. The Raiders apparently didn’t.

As much as I like Jimmy G, I might have kept Stidham as an injury insurance.

As much as I like Jimmy G, I might have kept Stidham as an injury insurance.
Maybe besides Jimmy they’re targeting at QB somewhere in the draft.

I called Stidham JS4 once. :whistle:

IMO Stid has entered the "journeyman" phase of his career.
Hoyer lasted 15 years as a journeyman ... Not bad work if you can get it

5 million in guarantees, up to 4 in incentives

Last edited:
Odd route for Stid.
Seems he had a 50/50 shot for legit playing time in Vegas. Even with Jimmy G coming - he's bound to be hurt half the year.
Maybe Stid knows the Raiders are going for a 1st round QB, and senses a better shot of Wilson collapsing?

IMO Stid has entered the "journeyman" phase of his career.
Seems like he has proved to be a backup, not a starter. This should put to bed any angst about BB letting him go for nothing.

Last edited:
Odd route for Stid.
Seems he had a 50/50 shot for legit playing time in Vegas. Even with Jimmy G coming - he's bound to be hurt half the year.
Maybe Stid knows the Raiders are going for a 1st round QB, and senses a better shot of Wilson collapsing?
Move was most likely about denver offering more money than LV

Odd route for Stid.
Guess he knows JG is the plan going forward in LV, so any playing time would be fill-in time.
Guess he thinks Russ isn't really the plan going forward in LV, yet they have to keep him for at least another year due to his contract.
In either case, DEN put more money on the table, and money tallks, ******** walks.

That appears to be the rumor so far, according to several reports on Twitter.

I was praying that McDaniels would pull off a deal for Mack Jones. I even lit a candle for lent

The mile high air would perfect for Jones passes beyond 20 yards.

Smart play from Stid, solid offensive HC to learn from, good salary and there will be some time for him to acclimate before challenging Wilson who will be under pressure.

McDaniels did him a solid because he would never get this money if not for those 2 starts later in the year, maybe even out of the league.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Back