PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Jameis Winston suspended

Status
Not open for further replies.
The NFL deciding that it should keep being an arm of the police, and then giving a player a shorter suspension for grabbing a woman's crotch than for taking a little bit of air out of a football.

I truly hate the league.
Suspend TB because they think he knew?????Suspends JE 4 games for having a substance that they can't figure out if it is a PED or not, and a grouper gets 3? Where is this #metoo movement on this? It's too scary today.

But if he did what he did, and there was already a red flag of a rape at Fla. State (benefit of doubt for the young man if it was not true), then the NFL just got another black eye and fire to put out.
If Winston has a drinking problem it needs to be addressed.
DW Toys

Suspend TB because they think he knew?????Suspends JE 4 games for having a substance that they can't figure out if it is a PED or not, and a grouper gets 3?

FWIW, this is a grouper...

giant-or-queensland-grouper-fish_rmbwqbaix_thumbnail-small01.jpg

...this is a groper

4347.jpg

Reading this thread makes me wonder how grateful they are in Tenn that Mariota fell to them with the second pick when Tampa chose Winston. Marcus doesn't have Winston's skill set but they don't have to worry about him showing up on the police blotter.

Reading this thread makes me wonder how grateful they are in Tenn that Mariota fell to them with the second pick when Tampa chose Winston. Marcus doesn't have Winston's skill set but they don't have to worry about him showing up on the police blotter.

Nice gesture by Mariota; and while I've always thought that his odds of sustaining success are greater than those of Winston's anyway, and that if I had the 1st overall pick I would have chosen him ahead of Winston, I also believe it's not entirely fair to presume that Winston would treat guests at a similar SO event worse than that either, or that simply by attending a SO event guarantees a life spent off the police blotter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back