PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: I will have nightmares tonight:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Full disclosure...... I in real life use interesting as a way to passively aggressively way say to someone they're full of ****.

Bless your heart

This is never going to be complete without GFY and WTF icons

I'm on a spree of using these new ratings for every post. I can't help it.

I'm resisting pretty well myself, but U:poop:U. ;)

Chaos in the streets

So whats the difference between interesting and useful ?

Am I fortunate to admit that I do not understand this thread:confused::confused:??

New emoticons also.. wow!!!

@Ian, still waiting for a facepalm emoji.

I added the poop one initially to the ratings and removed the disagree, thinking that would at least be a little funner and less offensive. But then I realized, people will just start slinging poop at each other in the ratings, which sort of goes against that change to begin with. So I decided against it. :whistle:

ive always hated the negative ratings, its abused way too often, and i dont ever use them, i rather disagree with my replies than to resort to childish antics of giving someone a bad rating on all of their posts

I guess the Sarcastic Genius will have to be my substitute for sarcastic Interesting.

ive always hated the negative ratings, its abused way too often, and i dont ever use them, i rather disagree with my replies than to resort to childish antics of giving someone a bad rating on all of their posts
There are no "negative" ratings, those all carry a zero weight so it doesn't affect anyone's ratings totals. I changed that a long time ago after a few people were abusing them.

I rate this thread 3 eggplant emojis

*beatingadeadhorse* for all those that want to talk about Malcolm Butler.

We need dancing fruit

tenor.gif

One word:

BRICKS
*beatingadeadhorse* for all those that want to talk about Malcolm Butler.
I looked back into those but I can't find the source to purchase a license for those classic ones and there's definitely a copyright, which is why I can't just go steal them from somewhere. We actually had one smiley many years ago on the old software that I added that I didn't realize that was a problem and I got contacted from somebody about it and it ended up being a big hassle. :oops:

So whats the difference between interesting and useful ?
"Useful" is pretty straight-laced. "Interesting" (and to an extent, "Genius") both have more room for being used sarcastically.

"Useful" is pretty straight-laced. "Interesting" (and to an extent, "Genius") both have more room for being used sarcastically.

Actually the dryness and ambiguity of Useful makes for a worse dig in some situations. I wouldn't miss it

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST