PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Hernandez indicted in double Homicide back in 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moron. Hernandez is a pop corn gangster compared to Anthony Shea and the armored car robbers from Charlestown. I told you before at least a hundred times, STOP blabbing your egomaniacal drivel on our board. Really, you posted that bullshyt knowing Whitey Bulger ruled Southie for generations??? Idiot.

http://tv.biography.com/tv/gangsters-americas-most-evil/episodes/anthony-shea-and-the-no-name-gang

http://www.thetakeaway.org/story/298285-understanding-mind-alleged-mobster-james-whitey-bulger/

Ignorant of reality and a fan of anything Barfalo makes YOU persona non grata...STFU.

Wow talk about a vendetta against a poster. What does Anthony Shea and Whitey Bulger have anything to do with Hernandez? The answer is nothing. I'm a long time reader and I realize you're respected on these boards, but get a grip dude. Hernandez is an awful human being and as a Patriots fan I have to accept that we employed a serial killer(because that's what he is). I'm happy that this "popcorn gangster" is off the streets before he harmed more innocent people that he thought "disrespected" him.

Think they've got far more hard evidence and a much better chance for a conviction in this case than with the Lloyd murder. Ironically it may have been Lloyd running his mouth about these murders that got him whacked.

I say the Lloyd murder case is just as strong. Folks are over stating the gun evidence in the 1st murder. In Lloyd's case they have indisputable cell phone evidence that he was with Lloyd at the time of the murder, clear chain of custody of the rental car, VIDEO of the car entering & leaving the murder scene parking lot, a shell casing in the rental car, video of AH at home with the other 2 morons who were in the car,...
The 1st murder both the car & the gun went through other possessions after the crime. Plus nobody AT THE TIME identified AH as involved.

http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story...ndez-struggling-pay-lawyers-court-filing-says

Apparently, he is already hurting for cash like CPA said above; I have to say I am shocked that he is already experiencing financial troubles.

@Miguel do you know what his career earnings were for money actually received by him?

$11,260,000

620,000 in 2010
670,000 in 2011
6,740,000 in 2012
3,000,000 in 2013

Just updated his documention page with this information. Will add question to my FAQ page.

http://www.patscap.com/hernandez.html#hernandez

The 1st murder both the car & the gun went through other possessions after the crime. Plus nobody AT THE TIME identified AH as involved.

According to the Manion interview that varjao posted here earlier, the evidence is so strong in the double murder that it leads to the question of why didn't the Boston police have it back at the time of the murders. That's a good question.

It's times like these when I wish I was in favor of the death penalty.

I think the death penalty should be altered to give the families of the victims the right to choose the method of execution. Each execution should come with at least 5 choices but not more than 10.

Texas might be heading in the right direction...

Wow talk about a vendetta against a poster. What does Anthony Shea and Whitey Bulger have anything to do with Hernandez? The answer is nothing. I'm a long time reader and I realize you're respected on these boards, but get a grip dude. Hernandez is an awful human being and as a Patriots fan I have to accept that we employed a serial killer(because that's what he is). I'm happy that this "popcorn gangster" is off the streets before he harmed more innocent people that he thought "disrespected" him.

Hernandez is the epitome of a violent, compulsive, mentally ill person who cannot distinguish fantasy from reality and needs to be removed from society. Kontra is right that Hernandez is never going to be a legendary Boston criminal like Whitey or Shea. Whitey and Shea inspired great Boston-based mob-cop movies (The Departed and The Town), and did their thing for years, while Hernandez was just a nut with guns and some very dim running buddies. Basically, as famous Boston-based killers go, Hernandez is noteworthy only because he played professional football, not because he was a criminal mastermind. If anything, he made every mistake he could possibly make by leaving a trail of witnesses, weapons, vehicles and videotape. It's good for us all that all three of these sociopaths are off the street.

Nice first post after six years on the board. Don't wait until 2020 to post again.

Hernandez is the epitome of a violent, compulsive, mentally ill person who cannot distinguish fantasy from reality and needs to be removed from society. Kontra is right that Hernandez is never going to be a legendary Boston criminal like Whitey or Shea. Whitey and Shea inspired great Boston-based mob-cop movies (The Departed and The Town), and did their thing for years, while Hernandez was just a nut with guns and some very dim running buddies. Basically, as famous Boston-based killers go, Hernandez is noteworthy only because he played professional football, not because he was a criminal mastermind. If anything, he made every mistake he could possibly make by leaving a trail of witnesses, weapons, vehicles and videotape. It's good for us all that all three of these sociopaths are off the street.

Nice first post after six years on the board. Don't wait until 2020 to post again.
Do you really believe that the first time Hernandez killed somebody was the 2012 drive by? I would say he has killed in the double digits, no exaggeration, him pulling up to a car on Shawmut Ave., killing 2 people, and injuring 1 other all because the person did not react properly to bumping in to him is not a first kill situation. That is like meeting a girl having a one-night stand doing just about every sexual act possible and having her tell you she was a virgin the next day. I would guess he has been shooting and murdering people since he was a teen. There is a picture of him posing with a gun when he was like 17 years old, do you think this was the first time he used it, he just spent a lot of time in different states so he was able to elude connections to the crimes he most likely committed.

Look at his crimes that we know of.

- He shot strangers and killed strangers for bumping into him in a club and not apologizing.
- He shot his longtime friend in the face and left him for dead.
- He shot and killed a friend/the boyfriend of his girlfriend’s little sister.

These are not crimes that someone just starts committing one day; these are bold and heinous acts by a person with a long history of these activities.

The civil system's burden is "preponderence of evidence", not ' beyond a reasonable doubt' which is a much lower theshold.

Anyway the Patriots shouldn't have any problem 'freezing' assets, as that is the court holding them so there is something left in case the Patriots win their civil case.

All the Pats need to do is show they have a shot at winning and that the defendant is likely to try to hide the assets.

The civil system's burden is "preponderence of evidence", not ' beyond a reasonable doubt' which is a much lower theshold.

Anyway the Patriots shouldn't have any problem 'freezing' assets, as that is the court holding them so there is something left in case the Patriots win their civil case.

All the Pats need to do is show they have a shot at winning and that the defendant is likely to try to hide the assets.
Aside from the proceeds of the sale of his house that is frozen nobody will ever see a cent and that includes the Patriots and the victims.

No vendetta. What I posted is factual. Bulger murdered 19 human beings and waged a reign of terror from his South Boston conclave for over 30 years. Shea was a prolific armored car and bank robber who cold bloodedly murdered 2 security guards in public in front of witnesses in the commission of a broad daylight robbery and also engaged in untold high profile crimes for over 15 years in Charlestown and throughout the state of Mass and NH. These are very evil, very prominent criminals with a long history of violent crimes in Massachusetts.

Perhaps you missed the Meathead's declaration that Hernandez is "the worst murderer in Boston history". He is NOT by any stretch of the imagination. THAT was a troll statement and I responded to his trolling.

I know Hernandez is a scumbag. I am NOT minimizing anything he's involved in. I'm reacting to the inciteful post of a known Buffalo troll attempting only to besmirch and further stain our franchise.

Think they've got far more hard evidence and a much better chance for a conviction in this case than with the Lloyd murder. Ironically it may have been Lloyd running his mouth about these murders that got him whacked.

Not sure it was "ironic," at least not to Lloyd.

And that Hernandez is one smart cookie. If he can just hide his money from his lawyers then he may lose them but at least he will have it to fall back on when he gets out.

I swear, nothing gets by that guy..................

Now , yes you are most likely right.

If the Pats had been right on this, filing a lawsuit for 'moral turpitude' or something the minute the Statees parked in front of Hernandez's house they might have caught some assets.

From a PR perspective, filing so quickly would make people say "All the Pats care about is their money", so if NE had been thinking about a suit I would guess that they backed off for that reason.

After catching up on the new FX series Fargo (if you love the movie, you'll love the series) I've got to say..

Ah geeze, that Hernandez.. I dont know what he was thinkin now, suuure glad he was'n playin for the Vikings don'cha know..

Aside from the proceeds of the sale of his house that is frozen nobody will ever see a cent and that includes the Patriots and the victims.

The Patriots are after CAP SPACE, not $. The $ paid to The Murderer are a sunk cost. GONE.
The $3+M that the Pats did NOT pay him is the cap space credit they're seeking. Likely credited in the 2016/17 season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes