PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Has Aaron Rodgers Quit on GB?

Not true at all. I loved it when Bourque got his Cup. Loved it.

I don't like the way he left the team and crapped on it on the way out the door and can admit it. I am jealous of Goodell helping him though. I readily admit that. Those 2 free TDs in the SB were hilarious. I don't recall the Pats getting flags in favor of them on made up calls in a SB, do you?

We get jobbed on the Corey Clement incompletion called a TD and an illegal play that somehow got missed, but somehow those are PI calls in a SB, when they're so clearly not.

Goodell likes a good story and his money.
You are embarrassing. Unfortunately I can see you now that you opened a new account. You're not fooling anyone. Back you go to ignore

Yeah, so...how do you block posters around here. I left another board for this kind of crap. You are either a fan of another team who's life was ruined by Brady or you are some bitter pats fan brady left at the prom. Either way Its pretty pathetic. Here head over to patriotsplanet.com they will love you over there.
Or you could go to the Packers forum and see honest fans' reactions in real time with this Diva-itis problem spreading throughout the league.

I don't like selfish people. Period. Watch the news lately? All because you can't admit Brady isn't perfect. The irony.

Or you could go to the Packers forum and see honest fans' reactions in real time with this Diva-itis problem spreading throughout the league.

I don't like selfish people. Period. Watch the news lately? All because you can't admit Brady isn't perfect. The irony.

Your act is like when someone eats a whole bag of Skittles and gets a headache, never wanting to eat them again. Too fast and furious.

That's why you never last for more than a week or two. Ultimately people ignore you, you ramp it up higher and higher, and then you leave. I'd suggest next time trying to slow play it a little better. This wasn't a good effort.

Your act is like when someone eats a whole bag of Skittles and gets a headache, never wanting to eat them again. Too fast and furious.

That's why you never last for more than a week or two. Ultimately people ignore you, you ramp it up higher and higher, and then you leave. I'd suggest next time trying to slow play it a little better. This wasn't a good effort.
The funniest part is that he’s a grown man in his 50s. Big time virgin incel energy.

Again, because someone started a thread about Diva Rodgers. Any Pats fan unable to admit Brady turned into a self absorbed diva later in his career in NE, has issues.

That's on you. Not me.

Again, because someone started a thread about Diva Rodgers. Any Pats fan unable to admit Brady turned into a self absorbed diva later in his career in NE, has issues.

That's on you. Not me.
The thread was asking if Rodgers quit on his team. He has been a diva from day one.

The thread was asking if Rodgers quit on his team. He has been a diva from day one.
I don't think so. He's been acting like he's been acting his whole career? The Jordan Love pick is what has caused this. Brady reacted the right way in 2014, Rodgers not so much here.

Both acted like the team shouldn't be developing a back up QB in case of injury or even sudden retirement out of the woodwork. Both married into money as well, so that could happen at any time and the team has the right to protect itself without some insubordination crap from the diva QB.

Tom is enjoying his final days, let him have his fun. As for Rogers, the only way he redeem himself is by winning the SB.

That's on you. Not me.

Upon self-reflection, I feel so much shame and regret for not seeing this. How have I been blinded for so long?

It's definitely Rusty aka Riding with the King Aka Griswold and 1000 other names.

Him and Babe fought to the death and hijacked every thread on Boston.com So such so that Babe made his own forum to get the last word. It's stuff of legend. Im sure you're aware. Anyway Rusty blows away any troll I've seen. Like Andy + Deus on steroids and had a baby in Chernobyl. 10K post a month like it's nothing. Everything comes back to Brady & Bill. Brady sucks and Bill is a genius. He's a nuke.

Too early to tell since its only been one game. He had a similar rough one early on last season against Tampa and ended up having an MVP type season.

It's definitely Rusty aka Riding with the King Aka Griswold and 1000 other names.

Him and Babe fought to the death and hijacked every thread on Boston.com So such so that Babe made his own forum to get the last word. It's stuff of legend. Im sure you're aware. Anyway Rusty blows away any troll I've seen. Like Andy + Deus on steroids and had a baby in Chernobyl. 10K post a month like it's nothing. Everything comes back to Brady & Bill. Brady sucks and Bill is a genius. He's a nuke.

Manic depressive behavior. The thing is: he doesn’t get under anyone’s skin because he doesn’t really counter-point. He’s just annoying as ****.

I don't think he quit he's just not a player that does well when thing aren't going as planned. The media is out of control.

How did I forget about Babe? That guy was a ****ing lunatic.

How did I forget about Babe? That guy was a ****ing lunatic.
Oh they are both batchit crazy and belong together in a certain way. They won't admit it but they were happy as a pig in chit nuking each other. Honestly they spent YEARS blasting each other, YEARS. It's fun for a minute before literally every thread is derailed. It's almost like the regard revengers around here teaming up.
the dark knight joker GIF by hero0fwar

IMO, yes. He's taken the Brady Diva lead very well this offseason with the passive-aggressive behavior, for attention and an attempt at control.

The guy makes 36 mil per year, just got married and acts like a teenager loose on social media. It's pretty embarrassing and absolutely ridiculous to watch a guy like that play the victim game in that position, especially with all the bad stuff going on in the world. We have people dying left and right and front line workers sacrificing so much, and we have to watch these divas like this? It's repulsive, but Brady started this and now you have a lot of QBs in the league feeling emboldened. Russell Wilson is another.

I am just glad we dealt with our issue and flipped the switch, because I can see this happening in Pitt next with Ben. There's a lot more to that position that posting fantasy stats in an easier offensive era.
That take is almost as bad as the one I heard today that said Brady was wrong for helping move money rather than take the most he could. The claim was that it hurt other players' dealings with Bill, or some such nonsense. I guess the part that it helped the team doesn't count.

This article might more cleanly belong in some other threads, but here will work. In a great example of "What the hell are you doing? It's one ****ing game!", I give you all Jason La Canfora.

And though we are just one week into this, the longest season in NFL history, there are no shortage of troubling signs for the nearly 40-year-old set. Alas, it was not pretty for Aaron Rodgers (37), Ben Roethlisberger (39) and Matt Ryan (36), and one cannot help but wonder how things will play out with 16 games yet to play...

Aaron Rodgers among aging QBs who struggled in Week 1: Examining who Father Time has caught up to

It's just the ending of week one, and Jason is, somehow still, apparently out of topics to write about.

I don't think so. He's been acting like he's been acting his whole career? The Jordan Love pick is what has caused this. Brady reacted the right way in 2014, Rodgers not so much here.

Both acted like the team shouldn't be developing a back up QB in case of injury or even sudden retirement out of the woodwork. Both married into money as well, so that could happen at any time and the team has the right to protect itself without some insubordination crap from the diva QB.

Rodgers has acted like he's been acting ever since Alex Smith was taken 23 picks ahead of him during the 2005 draft.

My favorite poster that got banned was the one who created a thread, told the board he was the smartest person here and then took a beatdown for it. He soon lost it going off on a few posters then spamming everyone’s post with dislike, disagree or funny ratings.

I can’t remember his name though.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back