PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Has Aaron Rodgers Quit on GB?

Well, yeah, or when Brady threw 3 INTs in GB in the title game last year and Rodgers was so checked out, he did nothing with it. It's the same thing. No way Rodgers acted like that all offseason, toying with the fans, knowing he's doing it, enjoying it, being a childish nozzle, etc, and somehow all is well?

Never bought it.
Tommy you still have every bad Brady stat waiting in your back pocket.

Last edited:
You can't admit he got a huge head at some point while playing in NE? Really?
I think it's a 3 headed Yoko Ono.

Peyton Manning: Dude you 100% should have a say in who your receivers are. Meyers? Are you kidding me?
Rob Gronkowski: Why do you put up with that grump old f*ck talking to you like that? I am done with his chit.
Giselle: You know you're the greatest QB to ever play, right? Your friends are correct. He should appreciate you and you should have a say over signing guys. They should at least ask you who you like. It's ridiculous that you're treated like this. Johnny Foxboro? Stop it.

It's no different than what he did yesterday being an internet bully/troll with Atlanta's 28-3 blown SB lead or constantly being passive-aggressive in his daily interviews.
It's completely different, as in a galaxy far, far, away kind of different.

Are you trying to heap so much shame on your mother that she dies from it?

It looks like he quit on the team, but it was one game. He didn't play all preseason. It could be rust. Or he is just going through the motions until either the coach and GM are fired or he is traded to the Broncos or another team. Knowing Rodgers' attitude and diva complex, it definitely can be the latter.

I wouldn't say Brady ever quit on the Patriots, but he clearly was less than he could have been in 2019. You can blame either him or Belichick for the cause of it (depending on which side of the fence you come down on in that debate), but he was mopey and didn't seem to be into playing like he usually was and his performance on the field appeared to suffer. Granted he had little to work with other than Edelman and White as receivers.
His serial rapist buddy and lunatic, Antonio Brown, was signed by BB per Brady. As was Sanu traded for per Brady's request. I mean, the guy didn't want to go through 2 years of rebuilding like he was fine with in 2010 and 2011, but to sabotage the season over it, was a very bad look on the way out the door. He disrespected his teammates, the coaches and the fans.

You have the #1D in the league, great STs, good run game, etc, a good rookie in Meyers, and he just checked out. The skipping of the OTAs starting in 2018 was the first sign he was going rogue. Even a middling QB would beneift from the best D in the league and great STs with a good run game.

Honestly, I'd love to know what was said after the Pitt debacle in December 2018 where he was atrocious, but a meeting happened without question, and they started hammering the rock again, and Brady had the fire lit. I think his penchant for wanting to throw a lot is as much to chase Manning's stats but also about getting a big contract for his last contract. Once that contract appeared to not be coming as the 2019 started, and Goodell forced Kraft to release Brown (while allowing Brown to immediately sign in TB in 2020), and Sanu hurt his foot, that was it.

What I don't understand is what Rodgers motivation is? What can another team him offer that is so much better than he already has? Is it just a matter of respect that he feels GB hasn't given him.
He craves attention even if he behaves badly. So, any attention is good attention. He's taking his cues from Brady. Diva-itis. Russell Wilson in Seattle, same thing. I absolutely believe the stories of him storming out of Carroll's office like a petulant child. I absolutely believe it because Brady has encouraged these guys to do this crap, using a fake narrative that he was a victim in NE. It's craziness how entitled he became.

When you have people in your circle blowing smoke up your you know what, everyday all day, for years and years, and the media loves you and protects you, this is what happens.

There are some Pats fans that have no idea Brady played poorly in postseasons before. The Boston media never said a word because they like Tom and get ratings bashing BB.

The irony is, Rodgers's GM was fired because he was horrible. Brees's should have been canned by 2015 or 2016, as Loomis was horrible looking at his SB ring from 2009 everyday, also unable to give his HOF QB a defense. If it was all about the HOF QB, Brees and Rodgers would have more than just the 1 ring from 10 years ago.

BB is the greatest GM in NFL history, if not sports history. He's so great, they hired a commissioner to harass him.

I think it's a 3 headed Yoko Ono.

Peyton Manning: Dude you 100% should have a say in who your receivers are. Meyers? Are you kidding me?
Rob Gronkowski: Why do you put up with that grump old f*ck talking to you like that? I am done with his chit.
Giselle: You know you're the greatest QB to ever play, right? Your friends are correct. He should appreciate you and you should have a say over signing guys. They should at least ask you who you like. It's ridiculous that you're treated like this. Johnny Foxboro? Stop it.
Sounds about right! Makes me laugh, though. People laud Bill Polian and he's the most overrated personnel man in NFL history. Had a HOF QB, he took the job knowing he had one, and pissed away 12 years of his career because he wouldn't know a good defensive player if it fell out of the sky.

As for Gronk, this guy was going down a horrible path inviting people to join in him Vegas for a weekend with an infected arm. His career could have easily gone another direction if BB didn't rein him in. He was very immature and not getting it. Something snapped, he matured a bit, got humbled a bit, and then had a great finish to his career in NE.

Don't get me started on phony Giselle. Brady changed when he met her.

The pattern I notice whether it's Samuel, Butler, Dion Lewis, Amendola, Brady, etc....Once they pass that point of not realizing it's not just about you and what you do on the team, but it's the whole TEAM, and BB sniffs that out, the player feels scorned.

Amendola, Butler, Dion Lewis, those guys helped win some SBs and were very key players, absolutely. But, that doesn't mean you get a max contract.

Hilariously, BB allowed them to become millionaires. They owe their careers to this guy. No one wanted em!

As for Gronk, this guy was going down a horrible path inviting people to join in him Vegas for a weekend with an infected arm. His career could have easily gone another direction if BB didn't rein him in. He was very immature and not getting it. Something snapped, he matured a bit, got humbled a bit, and then had a great finish to his career in NE.
Something snapped? Look up Brady, Thomas Edward Patrick. I am 100% sure Brady reeled him in and told him to get his chit together.

Dude. stop d*cking around and let's win some Super Bowls.

Sounds about right! Makes me laugh, though. People laud Bill Polian and he's the most overrated personnel man in NFL history. Had a HOF QB, he took the job knowing he had one, and pissed away 12 years of his career because he wouldn't know a good defensive player if it fell out of the sky.

Don't get me started on phony Giselle. Brady changed when he met her.

The pattern I notice whether it's Samuel, Butler, Dion Lewis, Amendola, Brady, etc....Once they pass that point of not realizing it's not just about you and what you do on the team, but it's the whole TEAM, and BB sniffs that out, the player feels scorned.

Amendola, Butler, Dion Lewis, those guys helped win some SBs and were very key players, absolutely. But, that doesn't mean you get a max contract.

Hilariously, BB allowed them to become millionaires. They owe their careers to this guy. No one wanted em!
huh? I have never seen a player do more for the "team" than Brady does. He does not ever say its about him, he takes less money, and he works as hard or harder than anyone on the team.

It's no different than what he did yesterday being an internet bully/troll with Atlanta's 28-3 blown SB lead or constantly being passive-aggressive in his daily interviews. Do we really need daily, puke inducing interviews from ANY athlete like this? I mean, have some class and professionalism. And, you know Arians is running a loose ship thinking this is all so cool with his little hats and sunglasses he lazily drives around at their practices in his little golf cart.

Or, the other interview Brady did this week implying he wasn't supported by BB while in NE. It's constantly about himself like what Rodgers is doing.

He's basically trying to say that he should be undefeated in SBs in NE and any mistakes he made as the QB were not his doing, which is hilarious to me because his selflessness early in his career, classy comments, humble attitude is what made him. Made him. You can't admit he got a huge head at some point while playing in NE? Really?

Now he can just sit back in an easy offensive era with an All Start cast of weapons around and him and get favorable calls in TB now he's off the Pats.

It's quite the spectacle, really. Denying Tom isn't in love with himself at this point is pretty funny.
lol....ok every once in awhile you have one of those fans that feel betrayed because a player still wants to play football....this is one of those fans. The more success Brady has away from the patriots, the more mad he will get.

huh? I have never seen a player do more for the "team" than Brady does. He does not ever say its about him, he takes less money, and he works as hard or harder than anyone on the team.
That wasn't true in 2018 or 2019 when he skipped OTAs after saying how vital they were in 2013. Like I said, you Bradyites thinks everything he does or says is above reproach, and it's just not true.

He wants you to think what you just said is true, but that Brady ship sailed many years ago. It's all gravy now and he wants everyone to know it's all because of him (even though his last 2 conf title games featured 3 INTs and the Ds and run games won the SB FOR HIM).

lol....ok every once in awhile you have one of those fans that feel betrayed because a player still wants to play football....this is one of those fans. The more success Brady has away from the patriots, the more mad he will get.
Not true at all. I loved it when Bourque got his Cup. Loved it.

I don't like the way he left the team and crapped on it on the way out the door and can admit it. I am jealous of Goodell helping him though. I readily admit that. Those 2 free TDs in the SB were hilarious. I don't recall the Pats getting flags in favor of them on made up calls in a SB, do you?

We get jobbed on the Corey Clement incompletion called a TD and an illegal play that somehow got missed, but somehow those are PI calls in a SB, when they're so clearly not.

Goodell likes a good story and his money.

Not true at all. I loved it when Bourque got his Cup. Loved it.

I don't like the way he left the team and crapped on it on the way out the door and can admit it. I am jealous of Goodell helping him though. I readily admit that. Those 2 free TDs in the SB were hilarious. I don't recall the Pats getting flags in favor of them on made up calls in a SB, do you?

We get jobbed on the Corey Clement incompletion called a TD and an illegal play that somehow got missed, but somehow those are PI calls in a SB, when they're so clearly not.

Goodell likes a good story and his money.
lol....so hold on...let me guess....You are a KC fan acting like a bitter pats fan, right? Am I close?

lol....so hold on...let me guess....You are a KC fan acting like a bitter pats fan, right? Am I close?
No.

I am just an honest football fan and a Pats diehard. I just think it's hilarious Brady leaves the team and Goodell's henchmen are helping Brady now that he is gone.

You're being played if you don't think shaping of these games doesn't occur from 345 Park Ave. We just saw it on Sunday in Foxborough.

No.

I am just an honest football fan and a Pats diehard. I just think it's hilarious Brady leaves the team and Goodell's henchmen are helping Brady now that he is gone.

You're being played if you don't think shaping of these games doesn't occur from 345 Park Ave. We just saw it on Sunday in Foxborough.
Yeah, so...how do you block posters around here. I left another board for this kind of crap. You are either a fan of another team who's life was ruined by Brady or you are some bitter pats fan brady left at the prom. Either way Its pretty pathetic. Here head over to patriotsplanet.com they will love you over there.

Yeah, so...how do you block posters around here. I left another board for this kind of crap. You are either a fan of another team who's life was ruined by Brady or you are some bitter pats fan brady left at the prom. Either way Its pretty pathetic. Here head over to patriotsplanet.com they will love you over there.
Find a post from that poster. Click on his name. On the bottom of the box that will pop up is the ignore option. I'll show it here, using your screen name for the example (since I obviously don't have you on ignore and it will avoid someone else thinking I've got them on it if I don't).

1631737481501.png

Find a post from that poster. Click on his name. On the bottom of the box that will pop up is the ignore option. I'll show it here, using your screen name for the example (since I obviously don't have you on ignore and it will avoid someone else thinking I've got them on it if I don't).

View attachment 35706
Thanks, I dont like doing that, but there seems to be an agenda here that I do not really want to have to skipped over to see actual football conversation.

I was going to post this a couple of months ago.

Luuked was an excellent knowledgeable regular poster who suddenly disappeared. He was here in the spring.

Hope he's ok.

Agree...I've had some heated football related debates with @luuked but also chatted with him on a different platform and he's a solid dude. Hope he's okay and checks in to let us know.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back