PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Has Aaron Rodgers Quit on GB?

You mean like Dobson over Keenan Allen? Harry over Aj Brown and Metcalf?
No, I mean Edelman over whoever in 2009 or Meyers over AJ Brown. BB isn't going to draft a one dimensional WRs here. He needs his WRs to run the entire route tree.

Keenan Allen, is great when healthy, no doubt.

We can do this stupid "he didn't draft this guy over that guy" all day long, but it's still stupid. It's childish, too. NEs system is incredibly demanding and maybe they didn't like AJ Browns' knee history. The entire league passed on Metcalf and again, this team isn't built on some physical freak running 5 routes from the X. It's not a fit.

Harry is probably the one time BB veered from his usual focus at WR and as you can see, the physical make up of a WR isn't the end all be all. NE's QB doesn't just chuck jump balls downfield. It's not how this system works. I don't know how long you've been a fan, but we've seen where you're drafted means jack squat.

Last edited:
Last edited:
brady diva? More like belichick micro managed him and gronk outta here
Micro managed? BB drafting JimmyG lit a fire under diva Brady and his TB12 branding priorities, and showed him the truth in the film room after his god awful conf. title games and missed opps in the SBs vs the Giants. He was terrible for his capabilities as a QB. BB built the team offense FIRST per Brady's request. It didn't work. Brady had an All Star team on offense during those years.

Heck, BB had to trade Moss to save the 2010 season and keep Brady from staring him down for a new contract for more stats for Moss.

It's called FIXING IT. The Moss/Welker shotgun spread finesse garbage Brady WANTED (and BB supported him with), FAILED. It's not micromanaging, it's leadership and fixing the elephant in the room.

Brady's ego just couldn't take that that had to happen to try for a 2nd dynasty. No reason to argue over the truth. It worked!

Yes, Brady Diva. A player on defense told BB after the 2019 season "we're not going through that again". Even his own teammates had enough of the self-absorbed attention-seeking, childish prima-donna antics.

Have you seen how many commercials Brady and Gronk are doing? If you're going to make fun of Manning's forehead on your screen as much as that is, be honest can call it like it is. No way BB wanted to keep dealing with that stuff ever year.

Last edited:
How embarrassing for you to have posted that. My sincerest condolences to your parents.
Well, my mom is still alive and my parents raised their kids to be selfless and team players and not be phony. It's not hard. Look at our society right now. It's a disgrace. The diva antics by these NFL QBs now are a reflection of that. They're not victims. It's mortifying to believe that.

Micro managed? BB drafting JimmyG lit a fire under diva Brady and his TB12 branding priorities, and showed him the truth in the film room after his god awful conf. title games and missed opps in the SBs vs the Giants. He was terrible for his capabilities as a QB. BB built the team offense FIRST per Brady's request. It didn't work. Brady had an All Star team on offense during those years.

Heck, BB had to trade Moss to save the 2010 season and keep Brady from staring him down for a new contract for more stats for Moss.

It's called FIXING IT. The Moss/Welker shotgun spread finesse garbage Brady WANTED (and BB supported him with(), FAILED. It's not micromanaging it's leadership and fixing the elephant in the room.

Brady's ego just couldn't take that that had to happen to try for a 2nd dynasty. No reason to argue over the truth. It worked!

Yes, Brady Diva. A player on defense told BB after the 2019 season "we're not going through that again". Even his own teammates had enough of the self-absorbed attention-seeking, childish prima-donna antics.

Have you seen how many commercials Brady and Gronk are doing? If you're going to make fun of Manning's forehead on your screen as much as that is, be honest can call it like it is.
1631724309842.png

compare him to Brady's second half of 2019 when he quit on his team....

Well, yeah, or when Brady threw 3 INTs in GB in the title game last year and Rodgers was so checked out, he did nothing with it. It's the same thing. No way Rodgers acted like that all offseason, toying with the fans, knowing he's doing it, enjoying it, being a childish nozzle, etc, and somehow all is well?

Never bought it.

Well, my mom is still alive and my parents raised their kids to be selfless and team players and not be phony. It's not hard. Look at our society right now. It's a disgrace. The diva antics by these NFL QBs now are a reflection of that. They're not victims. It's mortifying to believe that.
She'll be even more embarrassed by this post of yours. Are you trying to make her cry?

Not Luuked.

Not Luuked.
Nope. He kept it together pretty well this time around, though. We’ll know who it is for a fact if he has over 500 posts in 3 days before being banished back to Valhalla to feed on the souls of repressed homosexuals.

EDIT: I do hope luuked is doing well though. Just looked and he hasn’t made a post since May.

Nah, I am just a liar, fraud or someone who tries to revise history, leave out facts and truths. What's next, there's no pandemic? Hmm?

Brady is the GOAT, but he's far from perfect. Far from perfect. He wasn't made in a lab like some think he was. The child-like reverence and leaving out facts, glossing over them, is the work of a Stalin propagandist, or Roger Goodell himself. This idea he sits behind a computer trying to formulate this image as if it's so vital to his life, is just creepy.

How many more times can some one say "GOAT" ad nauseum all over the internet before he stops promoting himself? Just curious, And, if you think Brady isn't encouraging Rodgers, I have some beach front property in TN to sell you.

I mean, look at this:

^He's literally doing daily interviews about himself.

Okay. Never mind. He might be Stevenson after all.
I've been following this place 8 years or so, but that name isn't ringing a bell, I must have missed some juicy stuff.

This dude doesn't remind me of luuked, he seems completely unstable.

I've been following this place 8 years or so, but that name isn't ringing a bell, I must have missed some juicy stuff.

This dude doesn't remind me of luuked, he seems completely unstable.
Rusty Griswold and Chris Stevenson were two names I knew the best. He’s registered with a bunch of other ones, though. He usually comes around at the beginning of the season before he gets banned again. And yeah, he’s pretty unstable.

Nah, I am just a liar, fraud or someone who tries to revise history, leave out facts and truths. What's next, there's no pandemic? Hmm?

Brady is the GOAT, but he's far from perfect. Far from perfect. He wasn't made in a lab like some think he was. The child-like reverence and leaving out facts, glossing over them, is the work of a Stalin propagandist, or Roger Goodell himself. This idea he sits behind a computer trying to formulate this image as if it's so vital to his life, is just creepy.

How many more times can some one say "GOAT" ad nauseum all over the internet before he stops promoting himself? Just curious, And, if you think Brady isn't encouraging Rodgers, I have some beach front property in TN to sell you.

I mean, look at this:

Brady was electric in 2011 though. Shame he had a terrible defense that lost him the Super Bowl.

1631725401048.gif

I mean, look at this:

Can you explain how you think an interview in which he ruminates on the fleeting nature of fame and life, and how the NFL is turning to new, young QBs, is an example of his diva attitude and self-centered approach?

Rusty Griswold and Chris Stevenson were two names I knew the best. He’s registered with a bunch of other ones, though. He usually comes around at the beginning of the season before he gets banned again. And yeah, he’s pretty unstable.
Stevenson......

Yq3nos8.jpeg

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down