PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Has Aaron Rodgers Quit on GB?

Absolutely, Brady has changed to a brand first self promoting, "I am the greatest" oaf. "Me Me Me, look how great I am"...I am better than MJ, do not dare to compare me with Montana. He trolls everyone, trash talks and now loves to show his hair transplanted phony self all over the TV on Commercials. His podcast, His TB12, his other "brand related items" YAWN poor guy, ESPN did not put a link up to his podcast...D-bag

What happened to the earnest polite rookie who showed up in year 1. Did Gisellle ruin him or has he turned into a bigger narcissist than Trump ever was?

You can have him and his F list horrible acting goofball friend Gronkowski as well.

He is now neck and neck with Gronkowski for biggest phony greedy D-bag

50-cent-bert-seseme%20-street-1255767376g.gif

Absolutely, Brady has changed to a brand first self promoting, "I am the greatest" oaf. "Me Me Me, look how great I am"...I am better than MJ, do not dare to compare me with Montana. He trolls everyone, trash talks and now loves to show his hair transplanted phony self all over the TV on Commercials. His podcast, His TB12, his other "brand related items" YAWN poor guy, ESPN did not put a link up to his podcast...D-bag

What happened to the earnest polite rookie who showed up in year 1. Did Gisellle ruin him or has he turned into a bigger narcissist than Trump ever was?

You can have him and his F list horrible acting goofball friend Gronkowski as well.

Did the NFL Shop refund you for the Mahomes jersey you bought in February?

Did the NFL Shop refund you for the Mahomes jersey you bought in February?
Deal with reality
Brady has turned into a complete self absorbed D-bag. LOVE the Patriots and Mac Jones and hope they beat the crap out of the Social Media phony.

So the Brady ball washers out here can attack, but deep down you know I am speaking the truth. He is becoming a less classy version of the Gronk no talent huckster. In fact I bet he takes acting lessons from Gronk

Still he is an outstanding football player

Absolutely, Brady has changed to a brand first self promoting, "I am the greatest" oaf. "Me Me Me, look how great I am"...I am better than MJ, do not dare to compare me with Montana. He trolls everyone, trash talks and now loves to show his hair transplanted phony self all over the TV on Commercials. His podcast, His TB12, his other "brand related items", his daily social media pronouncements and BS, YAWN poor guy, ESPN did not put a link up to his podcast...D-bag

Yes, yes and yes.

I remember asking "who kidnapped Tom Brady" 10 years ago when he had the deer in the headlights look on his face in numerous postseason games giving the D short field after short field after short field to defend.

Why anyone would make fun of the Colts early '00s teams knowing they were soft and finesse, and then want to see that in NE after we know why it failed in January, is beyond me. Brady wanted to be like Manning for more stats.

We should be on our hands and knees thanking BB for drafting JimmyG and working with him daily, scaring Brady straight, setting up the 2nd dynasty.

Instead, Brady is trying to convince the public he is the offense, defense, Special Teams and some kind of a god who can do no wrong with thousands of cultists running around, ignoring 3 INTs in a conf title game as if it never happened or the fact his Ds and run game won the last 2 SBs he played in.

In this Covid world, or the world of Trump, apparently complete lies and disinformation is somehow believed by people who can't admit they ar wrong about something. The internet has ruined critical thinking skills.

Brady is the GOAT, no question, but he is not perfect as a human. Repeat after me:

Last edited:
He also skipped most of camp, but losing his center to free agency and his LT to injury hurts.
That reminds me of 2019, when the Pats lost their C, LT and both fullbacks.

Umm, he now has a podcast.
What??! You mean to say arguably the most popular athlete in the country has a podcast..?!??!? What manner of devilry is this?? We must burn him at the stake!!!
Do you honestly believe BB would want any Pats player to make it about himself with a podcast?
Setting aside the fact that Bill Belichick is a failure as an HC without Tom Brady, Bill Belichick is a head coach, he's not a god. I don't give a sh*t whether or not he would approve of such a thing or not.

What??! You mean to say arguably the most popular athlete in the country has a podcast..?!??!? What manner of devilry is this?? We must burn him at the stake!!!

Setting aside the fact that Bill Belichick is a failure as an HC without Tom Brady, Bill Belichick is a head coach, he's not a god. I don't give a sh*t whether or not he would approve of such a thing or not.
"failure as a head coach"???? he had nothing to do with Tom Brady's development as a player? Tom Brady had such incredible god given super powers that he could develop into the GOAT completely by himself due to his genius IQ and superhuman physical traits?

"failure as a head coach"???? he had nothing to do with Tom Brady's development as a player? Tom Brady had such incredible god given super powers that he could develop into the GOAT completely by himself due to his genius IQ and superhuman physical traits?
You capitalized some words but not God. What's with that?

One of the most famous people in the world isn't the same person he was 17 years ago. Quite scandalous, I must concede.

If you are the same person you were 17 years ago, you probably suck at life.

Brady went to Tampa Bay, the “win or lose we booze” team with a coach considered a baffoon, where he was able to bring along a bunch of his friends to play with him, where vets can get a day off when they say they need one and it’s cool, and Brady went full on promoting his brand and did it all in a Covid year which the Patriots use as an excuse for why they were bad last season and WON THE SUPERBOWL. And it’s absolutely broken the brains of Bill over Tom people who worship at the altar of the Patriot Way and The Right Way to Do It.

I stand by my last post!

Was wondering how a thread about AR got to be 9 pages long on a Pats Forum.

Should have known, hijacked by talk about Brady.

Here's some more fuel for the fire, let's see how many are easily triggered:

Rookie Tom Brady to Bob Kraft: "I'm the best decision you ever made." Tom was so humble then. What happened?
LOl. That has always been the myth. That Brady at the beginning of his career was not supremely confident in his abilities and a natural born killer on the field.

Was wondering how a thread about AR got to be 9 pages long on a Pats Forum.

Should have known, hijacked by talk about Brady.

Here's some more fuel for the fire, let's see how many are easily triggered:

You're going to drive NewEraMac bat sh!!t crazy with this stuff. It doesn't end:

1. Brady selected in 2021 top 10 NFL players (#3 QB) by his peers;
2. Brady is #1 in Athletic's All Time NFL Players;
3. Brady named 2021 Best Athlete ESPY Award;
4. Brady in Time's Top 100 Most Influential People;
5. Brady named FedEx Air Player for Week 1;
6. Brady is Week 1 top rated QB by PFF;
7. Brady on Subway commercials being shown during every game.

For the love of God please make it stop.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back