PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Hang the Banner -- Colts finally give Patriots Strong Competition (Article)

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Tom Brady could quite easily end up never having lost a game to Andrew Luck.

Sorry to be the one to inform the Indiots, but fleecing the Jete in a draft day trade isn't really a sign of genius.

Suck for Luck became Suck is Luck. At least when they tanked most recently they ended up with a boatload of Jete picks.

This is a good season for Indy to be talking about being a challenger to the Pats. They might not play the Pats until 2021.

I can see why the article has to include a comparison or threat to the Patriots:
- Like the OBJ thread, the Patriots are the top-line benchmark for everybody at this point.
- I would guess the Colts still have phantom pains/longings from the Peyton era where they were legitimately and fairly consistency giving the Patriots strong competition.

I can see why the article has to include a comparison or threat to the Patriots:
- Like the OBJ thread, the Patriots are the top-line benchmark for everybody at this point.
- I would guess the Colts still have phantom pains/longings from the Peyton era where they were legitimately and fairly consistency giving the Patriots strong competition.

Yep, it's not exactly a secret that the same team has played in the conference championship game for the past 8 years in a row. :D Contending for the AFC=competing with the Patriots.

Thanks. Really funny. If you watch the entire clip on YouTube, it also includes the butt fumble. So, the Pats' D played a (good) role in two of the five "worst plays" in NFL history.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back