PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT - George Michael of Wham died

Status
Not open for further replies.

Something seems fishy to the story is all I am sayin... its like the Family was expecting his death but no cause has been reported. He died peacefully? There have been lots of deaths of musicians that have been strange. Scott Weiland, the lead singer of Drowning Pool (let the bodies hit the floor).. I think Prince was opioid over use.
I wish every family that had a family member die from alcohol or drugs would be honest about it

I don't understand why they often don't

But they all seem like such nice people! Mr. Orthwein is even being nice enough to let me help choose the new replacement logo! It's nothing like before! I'm a totally different person from that nasty Sullivan and Kiam! I get to sit at the big boys' table! The Patriots are going to be the model franchise, respected and looked up to by everyone!

See?! Silver, just like Dallas! With silver pants, too!

I get that you're upset about the logo change from 20+ years ago, but do you really need to bring it up in every thread?

Yes.

Yes, he does.

Oh.

Was that a rhetorical Question?
huh.gif

i am shocked... he was one of my favourites...what a terrible year...i loved also E L & P and now Emerson and Lake are not anymore with us...

Bowie...Prince...Frey...White (Earth Wiind and Fire)...

but George Michael is a real shock...
RIPOSA IN PACE...LAST CHRISTMAS...:(

ask not for whom the bell tolls

I met George Micheal just before he became a Mega superstar in the early 80s. I was about 19 at the time and was working the bar of my dad's tourist boat on the River Thames that Spandau Ballet had hired out for a 6hr party on their release of the single Gold. George Michael was a really pleasant guy.. very polite and tipped well, yet his sidekick Andrew Ridgley was a complete arse. I suppose it will be the last time I get to say this story.

RIP to a really nice guy.

R.I.P George Michael

Def was a big fan. My parents were huge fans, grew up listening to all of his songs. Last Christmas was on heavy play last couple of weeks, and I had Father Figure in repeat all AM.

Brutal year 2016 was for the music industry.

Faith was one of the better albums of the last 30 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Back