Not open for further replies.

Palm Beach Pats Fan

Pro Bowl Player
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
2022 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
With the return of the New England Patriots to the Super Bowl for the 3rd consecutive year and 9th time in 18 seasons, the condition termed Patriots Envy Syndrome (PES) has reached crisis levels in many US cities. If you are affected, you are not alone! Help is available!

Since treatment centers were first established in Buffalo, much headway has been made in the fight against PES. Clinics are now open in New York City, Miami, and Indianapolis, and are coming soon to Los Angeles. PES research has shown that a holistic approach, considering the total well-being of the PES sufferer, is in order.

First, the patient must recognize that feelings of football inadequacy are quite normal when such a prolonged dynasty endures. If your son or daughter is now a senior in high school and was encouraged to support your local team, that much-beloved team has been the football b!tch of the Patriots for your child’s entire life! That is not a easy burden to bear, whether your team is one of the Patriots’ main b!tches (Buffalo, New York, Miami) or merely a side b!tch (Indianapolis or Pittsburgh, as examples).

Secondly, endlessly and prematurely proclaiming that “the end had now arrived!” is not helpful. This approach, termed the Max Kellerman method, only deepens the angst as the dynasty seems to roll on unabated.

Thirdly, silly excuse-making is also not recommended, such are calling it an 18 year run of luck, or ignoring the statistics and arguing incessantly that this dynastic run has only arisen and been maintained due to weak division competition.

Our data suggests that one fruitful approach to combating PES is the willing assimilation of your football fandom with the greatness that is the New England Patriots. After all, they are smarter than your team, better prepared than your team, work harder than your team, and basically are simply any fan’s dream to support. Duck boat parades are really cool, also. But PLEASE mark yourself with a pink hat, so long-time fans know you are a newbie. If you want to fit in, be prepared to discuss John Hannah, Steve Grogan, Sam Cunningham, and the heat-draining properties of cold metal bleachers.

If assimilation is not for you, other coping mechanisms are available. One alternative approach is the hanging of meaningless participation trophy banners to elevate self esteem, a method pioneered by the Indianapolis Colts. If you are not that much of a wuss, we recommend focusing on the NFL draft and your team’s long-term strategy to gain ground, once Tom Brady turns 45, or until the collective bargaining agreement is amended to officially prohibit The GOAT from playing.

Whatever your approach, please remember that help is available. We can talk you through this. Please stop by one of our local offices to discuss your treatment options.

PES Clinics of America
A division of the Kraft Group Inc. and TB12 Enterprises.

;)

Last edited:
Feel free to post this on other message boards. I wrote it, but don't need credit.

2s9qft.png

Hey, you'd be wrong to assume that every non-Pats fan lurking here is a hater. I'm a Saints fan but I like the Patriots so I visit this site pretty much daily for the last 5-6 years at least, maybe longer.

It's disgusting the way the sports media has gone after Brady this season and it will be awesome to again watch them struggle through their stupid apologies and eat their words, again.

Wholeheartedly rooting for the Pats in the SB and not just because of the Rams. That adds a little something extra TBH. Their fans are super ****y, I guess in a lot of cases because they're newish fans and probably young but they trash talk incessantly, at least online, and get really ugly about it.

I'll only say the SB is tainted if the Rams win, which I don't think will happen. Truth be told, even if we had won that game, we were straight up out of gas and I don't think our chances against whoever came out of the AFC would have been very strong.

With the return of the New England Patriots to the Super Bowl for the 3rd consecutive year and 9th time in 18 seasons, the condition termed Patriots Envy Syndrome (PES) has reached crisis levels in many US cities. If you are affected, you are not alone! Help is available!

Since treatment centers were first established in Buffalo, much headway has been made in the fight against PES. Clinics are now open in New York City, Miami, and Indianapolis, and are coming soon to Los Angeles. PES research has shown that a holistic approach, considering the total well-being of the PES sufferer, is in order.

First, the patient must recognize that feelings of football inadequacy are quite normal when such a prolonged dynasty endures. If your son or daughter is now a senior in high school and was encouraged to support your local team, that much-beloved team has been the football b!tch of the Patriots for your child’s entire life! That is not a easy burden to bear, whether your team is one of the Patriots’ main b!tches (Buffalo, New York, Miami) or merely a side b!tch (Indianapolis or Pittsburgh, as examples).

Secondly, endlessly and prematurely proclaiming that “the end had now arrived!” is not helpful. This approach, termed the Max Kellerman method, only deepens the angst as the dynasty seems to roll on unabated.

Thirdly, silly excuse-making is also not recommended, such are calling it an 18 year run of luck, or ignoring the statistics and arguing incessantly that this dynastic run has only arisen and been maintained due to weak division competition.

Our data suggests that one fruitful approach to combating PES is the willing assimilation of your football fandom with the greatness that is the New England Patriots. After all, they are smarter than your team, better prepared than your team, work harder than your team, and basically are simply any fan’s dream to support. Duck boat parades are really cool, also. But PLEASE mark yourself with a pink hat, so long-time fans know you are a newbie. If you want to fit in, be prepared to discuss John Hannah, Steve Grogan, Sam Cunningham, and the heat-draining properties of cold metal bleachers.

If assimilation is not for you, other coping mechanisms are available. One alternative approach is the hanging of meaningless participation trophy banners to elevate self esteem, a method pioneered by the Indianapolis Colts. If you are not that much of a wuss, we recommend focusing on the NFL draft and your team’s long-term strategy to gain ground, once Tom Brady turns 45, or until the collective bargaining agreement is amended to officially prohibit The GOAT from playing.

Whatever your approach, please remember that help is available. We can talk you through this. Please stop by one of our local offices to discuss your treatment options.

PES Clinics of America

;)

Thank you for your service to our fellow man.

Please post the 24/7. 800 helpline

Hey, you'd be wrong to assume that every non-Pats fan lurking here is a hater. I'm a Saints fan but I like the Patriots so I visit this site pretty much daily for the last 5-6 years at least, maybe longer.

It's disgusting the way the sports media has gone after Brady this season and it will be awesome to again watch them struggle through their stupid apologies and eat their words, again.

Wholeheartedly rooting for the Pats in the SB and not just because of the Rams. That adds a little something extra TBH. Their fans are super ****y, I guess in a lot of cases because they're newish fans and probably young but they trash talk incessantly, at least online, and get really ugly about it.

I'll only say the SB is tainted if the Rams win, which I don't think will happen. Truth be told, even if we had won that game, we were straight up out of gas and I don't think our chances against whoever came out of the AFC would have been very strong.

2s9x9k.jpg

Or they don't care..

When was last time you didn't watch championship game cuz your team wasn't in it? Or.. what other activities are there to do if you're not geeked out about a sports team. If you read the Norm Chad article again... it's aimed at the team but also the fan base.
Hehee.. not only do I feel not geeked out but I'm also an experienced super bowl fan.. like even when my team is in the thing..(go pats!!!) I am able to actually do other activities.!!

Using trick photographer at Honda bay. (Giant Sea shell ..)

Attachments

• 20190129_142913.jpg
    20190129_142913.jpg
    173.6 KB · Views: 12

PES Clinics of America

;)

That's a more serious and hard-to-treat condition, also called Patriot derangement syndrome.

And the self help book.. " How to make NFL Entire League your Football B!tch " ... by ghost writers to maintain the mysterious success.

Why do I worry this may prompt a new avatar from @fnordcircle ? o_O

Most times our thoughts are in lockstep but in this instance what you worry might happen I might look forward to...maybe

public appearance to raise PES awareness:

brady-at-disney-1549313676.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case