PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Eric Bieniemy

Per Florio he is still under contract in Washington so no one knows what's going on yet.

It did not at all cross my mind when I saw the Commanders OC news that he was out of a job. I would hire him. He did a good job with Washington given everything.
Dan Quinn basically said don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya on your way out...

"I think he’s an excellent coach. I had a chance to visit with him today. We’ll continue that dialogue, but we’re not going to work together here”

His coaching history is 100% riding Mahomes/Reid coattails then proceeding to suck the first season he leaves?

Lol
well there is that... but the Commies scored 329 points on offense last year, without a ton of weapons (like a QB)... and he has experience calling plays, something no one on our offensive staff has... I'm not advocating that we hire him... just that we might want to kick the tires, so to speak...

We just hired one fired OC, why not two?

So the Washington Redskins Commies hired Kliff Kingsbury as their new OC...

the former OC/AHC of the team was Eric Bieniemy... any interest in bringing him in? I know we have kicked the can with Ben MacAdoo, but I don't want one "Mac" on this team, let alone two...

He's got experience... Is said to have a "forceful" personality... worth kicking the tires on?

I would love to see Bienemy in New England, but I don’t see why he would come if he isn’t calling plays.

We just hired one fired OC, why not two?

I don’t think he was fired, I think they let go of Rivera so all the coaches were let go. Technically you can say that’s being fired, but it really isn’t, at least imo.

His coaching history is 100% riding Mahomes/Reid coattails then proceeding to suck the first season he leaves?

Lol
Hey, that's fair if you're into unfair.

Pretty sure it has more to do with this than his abilities to coach. I doubt we would see him here. Sorry but I don’t know how to link the webpage properly.

At first I was reading this like:

"Okay, yeah, I would've thrown fists.... Hmm, yeah, I accidentally got 2 tickets within a month and one more would've had my license suspended, really NBD... Fireworks? Who TF cares?"

Then as it just kept building and got to the time as a actual faculty/coach... Phew.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back