PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Earl Thomas might not be with the Ravens for much longer [8/23 update: released]

Status
Not open for further replies.

sb1

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score

This sounds like the Ravens are about to cut ties with him. Sign the beast?

What a random bizarre situation. If released, Uncle Sherm will make another attempt to recruit him to get back at the Seahawks.

Washed up like the rest of that Seahawks secondary except for Sherman and he is on the wrong side of 30 years old.

He was great once, not anymore. The Patriots are loaded in the secondary. I would bring Logan Ryan back as a safety before I would sign Thomas.

Yep.

I really like Ryan and I wish we had a spot for him somewhere but alas the secondary is so stacked that it wouldn't make any sense at all.

Dude is clearly a POS can't get along with teammates on 2 different teams, gives his own sideline the finger. No thanks.

Washed up like the rest of that Seahawks secondary except for Sherman and he is on the wrong side of 30 years old.
Sherm showed his age in the Super Bowl. In fact, it's now two straight times he was apart of a D that collapsed in the 4th Q of a Super Bowl.

Both 10 point leads in the 4th I believe.

Last edited:
Dude is clearly a POS can't get along with teammates on 2 different teams, gives his own sideline the finger. No thanks.
He's a POS for ditching Sherman for the Ravens. Rumors were all pointing toward them teaming up to get back at the Seahawks, but Thomas got greedy. And the finger was directed more at Carroll than his teammates.

Yep.

I really like Ryan and I wish we had a spot for him somewhere but alas the secondary is so stacked that it wouldn't make any sense at all.
Especially when we have fairly serious needs elsewhere, including LB, DT, DE, RT, TE & WR...

Mccourty plays his exact position. So no thanks.

Plus Earl seems like a locker cancer. Ravens teammates hate him and he gave the middle finger to pete carroll. Also I think a domestic violence charge in the past. Sounds like a crazy guy with fast eroding football skills and overpaid contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back