PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Earl Thomas gets caught cheating, wife held him at gun point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good job on the comments, everyone. Reading this thread made my morning. :)

Of course, it's only the second most embarrassing thing to happen to Earl Thomas this year.

You think his brother gave a straight arm to get to the lady first?

Don't be upset that even my side piece is out of your league, squirt. I'm sure you'll work your way up to my level some day.

I've got faith in you, grasshopper.

Obvious trolling but I'll allow it.

Don't be upset that even my side piece is out of your league, squirt. I'm sure you'll work your way up to my level some day.

I've got faith in you, grasshopper.

40hqh9.jpg

First thing you must do is get rid of that second and third chin. Women don't dig that. You can also elevate your game with a more prestigious career than the one you currently have. This requires going back to school and earning a more meaningful degree.

The last part is crucial - you need to be able to communicate smoothly with words. Pictures are a nice complement, but words are key. This is the biggest obstacle you will need to overcome, as it's clearly a weakness.

But I see potential in you.

First thing you must do is get rid of that second and third chin. Women don't dig that. You can also elevate your game with a more prestigious career than the one you currently have. This requires going back to school and earning a more meaningful degree.

The last part is crucial - you need to be able to communicate smoothly with words. Pictures are a nice complement, but words are key. This is the biggest obstacle you will need to overcome, as it's clearly a weakness.

But I see potential in you.

40htax.jpg

The weakest and most spineless men break their word especially when it's as simple as being faithful to your wife. He's lucky she didn't blast his ass
You should send him a PM on twitter and try to meet him in person so you can blast his ass her her

How did she get a hold of Ray Lewis's gun? Or is this the Raven's team issue firearm? Or are they one and the same? It's a good thing it was in her possession when when Ray Rice beat the crap out of his girlfriend or she might have been eating a lead sandwich.

it's just sex........the exchange of bodily fluids....the bro thing is a little weird, but maybe the girls were sisters

It's all fun until someone gets killed, ask Sreve McNair.

How far out of touch does one have to be to put this out ....

"Stuff like this happens" ....

Wife must be divorcing him. No way this story gets out otherwise.

Wife must be divorcing him. No way this story gets out otherwise.

Ravens probably leaked it. They needed their fans to know he is truly one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back