PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Classy Shawne Merriman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Merriman's head is enormous. Seriously, the thing looks like it weighs between 75 and 100 pounds, easily.

It must have been when he injected all of those steroids into his body, and into his brain, thinking the latter would make him smarter.

And how much does the afro on LeBernie "the nobody" Mac weigh? How many members in that fan club of yours keegs? You and your mom? Hehehe...

Last edited:
Yeah, the Pats dont get any respect. It's just the ONLY thing talked about in the NFL.....nonstop. ESPN has (or had) a special ticker on the bottom scroll of SC just for the Pats. Essentially every national sportswriter is saying the Jags dont have a chance. But apparently you want more. Huh, I guess Rice, the 72 Fins and every other legendary player/team should get down on their knees and worship the mighty Pats. :rolleyes:

Hahaha...that is the general consensus on this thread...morons.

And yet Spygate was much more recent than LT's implosion and following words. Yet it's a CONSTANT discussion here. I just dont get it. You guys won the game. Your'e undefeated this year. Where does all the hate come from and why is still here? You would think it happened yesterday. We dont talk about Spygate.....what for? Pointless discussion and it's old.

Go to the Indy boards or the Jags board and you'll see threads about the Cheatriots, Bellicheat, etc.. Are you saying there isn't one thread on the Chargers board about spygate or comments referring to this topic?

Let's make one thing clear. You will NEVER know the competitive edge gained from Spygate (if any). The NFL made sure of it. So, dont pretend that you do and compare it to a sock!

Don't forget, the tapes that were destroyed contained video of OTHER teams video taping us from their sideline....that's why they were destroyed.

Don't forget, the tapes that were destroyed contained video of OTHER teams video taping us from their sideline....that's why they were destroyed.

So the dude taping the jets signals also taped the cameraman from the jets taping the pats signals? Riiiiiiight....:rolleyes:

So the dude taping the jets signals also taped the cameraman from the jets taping the pats signals? Riiiiiiight....:rolleyes:

Not exactly...the Patriots had to hand over ALL their tapes and they knew they had film of several other teams doing the same thing. This could have blown up & embaressed the league...so they destroyed the tapes.

Can you think of a better reason to destroy them? also, there have been articles that stated Belichik told a few people the tapes contained damning evidence of other teams.

Please don't tell me you never heard any of this.:rolleyes:

Not exactly...the Patriots had to hand over ALL their tapes and they knew they had film of several other teams doing the same thing. This could have blown up & embaressed the league...so they destroyed the tapes.

Can you think of a better reason to destroy them? also, there have been articles that stated Belichik told a few people the tapes contained damning evidence of other teams.

Yeah and I have tapes of Osama and Hussein playing poker, planning 9-11. Any credible sources backing this besides St. Belichik?:rolleyes:

How exactly from your sideline do you tape someone taping your sideline? Think of the logistics. Doesn't make sense does it?

How exactly from your sideline do you tape someone taping your sideline? Think of the logistics. Doesn't make sense does it?

Well, I imagine the guy filming things on the sideline didn't have much to do when the opposition's offense was on the field. So, yeah, I would say it does make sense.

Do you guys honestly think coming here and defending your beloved (until they lose) Chargers is really going to make a difference? We're still going to think they are a bunch of whining, loudmouth punks, no matter what happens. So, why bother?

And MiChargers, you STILL haven't acknowledged that you were wrong about me seeing the Blown Out Of Proportion Gate. You said I haven't seen it because no one has seen it and I was making things up, I showed you that I have seen it, and you have been quiet about it ever since.

He responded when asked about Moss' reaction to breaking the record. I guess all the old greats should just shut up and go to hell in your opinion right? Let's send all the old players to a retirement home...the ones who paved the way for todays stars...the ones who made nothing compared to our recent players. You are ridiculous! Sounds like you are 15 years old. I think all current players should pay homage to the old ones that basically made them what they are today. Most do in fact.

The guy that had the record is supposed to congratulate the new record holder. That's how it works, and that's why Hammerin' Hank was trailing Barry around for a while.

If you don't have a team that sets records, it's understandable that you would not be aware of the protocol.

If the Chargers face the Patriots in the AFCG, will you classless Patriots fans stoop so low as to mock Shawne with the Lights Out dance?

Time to get our dancing shoes out.

Kiss his ass? No, just show some respect. If he can't do that that maybe keep his mouth shut. When did I say he needed JR's approval? Maybe you should shut your mouth if you can't comprehend what is written.
maybe you should go back to your charger board or write something that can be comprehended. who the hell are you [charger fan]to tell a patriot fan on a patriots message board to shut his mouth ?

maybe you should go back to your charger board or write something that can be comprehended. who the hell are you [charger fan]to tell a patriot fan on a patriots message board to shut his mouth ?

Then why are you here?

I wouldn't worry about it. In about 9 hours, we won't see them again until next season.

Bye, Charger Fans! :woohoo:

I love how you are stalking me, going through all my posts. Way to go junior!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case