PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Classy Shawne Merriman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess what. We no longer care about what any NE fan "thinks" about us or our players. Just like you dont care about the rest of the entire country calling you cheaters and cheering for you to lose.

The fans might call us cheaters but the league only sees it as breaking a rule. And it's the leagues opinion that counts in that situation.
You see the same thing in every sport everyone always wants the best team to loose. In soccer most of england who doesn't support Manchester United or Chelsea wants them to loose do their players staff and fans care? NO. People hate us for being better than they are they're jealous it's that simple.

Guess what. We no longer care about what any NE fan "thinks" about us or our players. Just like you dont care about the rest of the entire country calling you cheaters and cheering for you to lose.

I'm sure the Chargers are really losing sleep about being hated by Patriots fans.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
I said in another thread that I go to SoCal every year and they are very, very nice people. But internet Charger fans suck.

I'm upset that BB was arrogant. That's where it ends. I'm much more upset how everyone blew it out of proportion and nobody bothers to step back, take a look at it and realize that is is nothing. If this was the Cardinals it would have been a footnote and nobody would have cared. Take Gruden's quote "Are you kidding me, we're still talking about that?" While he was laughing.

As far as Brady, I fully believe that was a trap job at it's finest. Whatever method of BC they were using for 3 years was working and then when it was ending, it failed? Sorry, not buying it. She wanted kids, he didn't right now. And it's 2007, is it really all that rare? Am I supposed to be upset that a 30 year old man is having pre-marital sex?

I like to refer to it this way:

She pulled the goalie :eek:

Hey, you're back. But you never told me how I wasn't "making up" seeing the Blown Out Of Proportion Gate tape. Should I post the youtube link again?

seeme to be a n awful lot of chargers fans coming to this pats board who don't care what pats fans think....
just sayin'.

edit: and if you want to know why so many people have such contempt for the chargers, it's because they're nothing but worthless punks who will never win **** their entire careers.
mark it down.

do I think it's over, phil rivers?
yes.

Last edited:
Let's all make conclusions about Merriman now based upon one story.

Does this same kind of thinking apply to any Boston or NE sports heroes?

Nah ...... they're ours.

seeme to be a n awful lot of chargers fans coming to this pats board who don't care what pats fans think....

seemes to be a n awful lot of posts about the chargers here that have nothing to do with football. Merriman can't even take a dump without someone posting every detail about it. This thread is about him not signing an autograph...do you see how ridiculous that is? "LTs not classy, PRs not classy...waah waah". You don't see us whining about Moss disrespecting the great Jerry Rice (when he only beat his record by one with 4 more games to do it in). But hey it's your prerogative to prove how classy you are by showing how unclassy we are. You are truly the "head of the class"!

Stooping to new lows here with nonsensical interpretations of class.

Hmm. Merriman pours over-priced champaigne on a heinous toad desperate for attention, Brady dates supermodels. No wonder he wanted to decapitate him..

Last edited:
Stooping to new lows here with nonsensical interpretations of class.

For once, I'll agree with you Sanvara. I question the girl letting him do that more than him.

seemes to be a n awful lot of posts about the chargers here that have nothing to do with football. Merriman can't even take a dump without someone posting every detail about it. This thread is about him not signing an autograph...do you see how ridiculous that is? "LTs not classy, PRs not classy...waah waah". You don't see us whining about Moss disrespecting the great Jerry Rice (when he only beat his record by one with 4 more games to do it in). But hey it's your prerogative to prove how classy you are by showing how unclassy we are. You are truly the "head of the class"!

Why should Moss kiss Rice's ass? The old record holder gets in touch with the new record holder...why would Randy Moss try to get Jerry Rice's approval for breaking his record?

Plus, you can flaunt that 12 vs 16 game crap all you want...didn't Jerry Rice play in a couple of 16 game seasons?

So, if you don't like our posts, you can piss off to your own team's message boards. And don't forget to take your buddy MiChargers, too.

Why should Moss kiss Rice's ass? The old record holder gets in touch with the new record holder...why would Randy Moss try to get Jerry Rice's approval for breaking his record?

Plus, you can flaunt that 12 vs 16 game crap all you want...didn't Jerry Rice play in a couple of 16 game seasons?

So, if you don't like our posts, you can piss off to your own team's message boards. And don't forget to take your buddy MiChargers, too.

Kiss his ass? No, just show some respect. If he can't do that that maybe keep his mouth shut. When did I say he needed JR's approval? Maybe you should shut your mouth if you can't comprehend what is written.

Kiss his ass? No, just show some respect. If he can't do that that maybe keep his mouth shut. When did I say he needed JR's approval? Maybe you should shut your mouth if you can't comprehend what is written.

Oh dear Lord. Show him some respect, kiss his ass...these are most likely the same things to Mr. Rice. I don't know and I don't care...Jerry Rice is a big mouthed has been who is trying to cling to his past greatness, much like the 72 Dolphins.

Maybe the LEAGUE should show the Patriots some respect for going 16-0 for the first time EVER in the regular season. But no, no one does except for us fans. And no one on the Pats are complaining about that.

Jerry Rice should shut the f#(k up and go back to Dancing With The Stars is my point.

Jerry Rice should shut the f#(k up and go back to Dancing With The Stars is my point.

He responded when asked about Moss' reaction to breaking the record. I guess all the old greats should just shut up and go to hell in your opinion right? Let's send all the old players to a retirement home...the ones who paved the way for todays stars...the ones who made nothing compared to our recent players. You are ridiculous! Sounds like you are 15 years old. I think all current players should pay homage to the old ones that basically made them what they are today. Most do in fact.

Merriman's head is enormous. Seriously, the thing looks like it weighs between 75 and 100 pounds, easily.

It must have been when he injected all of those steroids into his body, and into his brain, thinking the latter would make him smarter.

Sorry Blackglass, as long as you continue to post ridiculous threads like this one, I'll be right here. Did you hear? Tom Brady refused to sign a napkin for Hulk Hogan last year. Oh yeah, and he didnt want to shake a fans hand too. Gasp! Geez, can you believe that guy!? Worst.....thread.....ever.

Oh dear Lord. Show him some respect, kiss his ass...these are most likely the same things to Mr. Rice. I don't know and I don't care...Jerry Rice is a big mouthed has been who is trying to cling to his past greatness, much like the 72 Dolphins.

Maybe the LEAGUE should show the Patriots some respect for going 16-0 for the first time EVER in the regular season. But no, no one does except for us fans. And no one on the Pats are complaining about that.

Yeah, the Pats dont get any respect. It's just the ONLY thing talked about in the NFL.....nonstop. ESPN has (or had) a special ticker on the bottom scroll of SC just for the Pats. Essentially every national sportswriter is saying the Jags dont have a chance. But apparently you want more. Huh, I guess Rice, the 72 Fins and every other legendary player/team should get down on their knees and worship the mighty Pats. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Back