PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Celts/Bulls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Onto the next one. If Bulls GM gets fired, this series was a win for everyone.

Onto the next one. If Bulls GM gets fired, this series was a win for everyone.
Announcer trying to say they have good young talent ... uh ... no ... no they don't and besides it's all about the stars.

Announcer trying to say they have good young talent ... uh ... no ... no they don't and besides it's all about the stars.
Their best bet was to trade Butler to us, glad they didn't. Rather keep Brown and the 2017 pick.

The Bulls would have swept us with Rondo.

That said, very happy the Celtics won this series, Brad gets his first playoffs series win, improves his record and Isiah deserved this.

Hopefully they compete in the next round, a season with the #1 seed and eastern conference championship is appearance would be more than I could have ever realistically asked for
No, they wouldn't.

Celts/Wizards, has the making for a great series. I think if the Celtics are going to win it'll come down to game 7. For the Wizards I could see them winning in 6 or 7.

Can't afford to go down two games this time. A win on Sunday would be big.

Celts/Wizards, has the making for a great series. I think if the Celtics are going to win it'll come down to game 7. For the Wizards I could see them winning in 6 or 7.

Can't afford to go down two games this time. A win on Sunday would be big.
Cleveland has two days rest already, Toronto has a day of rest already, so who plays at 1 on Sunday? Cs-Wash. So, IT has to fly to Washington State tonight, get in in the middle of the night, go to his sisters funeral tomorrow, jump on a plane to fly across the country to Boston. Get in in the middle of the night again, have to play at 1 on Sunday.

Well done NBA.

The Celtics were not going to win 4/5 games with Rondo starting.

It's a great accomplishment (big picture) for the team to get it's first playoff series win with Brad Stevens and I'm extremely happy about but it really tells me little about this teams prospects going forward this year

I'm considering the first series a lucky break warm-up for us to work out our kinks now when the real playoffs begin against the Wizards.

You put way too much stock in Rondo being a factor this entire series.

His entire career tells you all you need to know.

People here are seriously underestimating Playoff Rondo and how important he was to our title run and much of the reason we were able to go deep in the years after as PP, KG, and Ray Ray aged.

He makes offensive plays that make you feel helpless.

The Celtics were not going to win 4/5 games with Rondo starting.

It's a great accomplishment (big picture) for the team to get it's first playoff series win with Brad Stevens and I'm extremely happy about but it really tells me little about this teams prospects going forward this year

I'm considering the first series a lucky break warm-up for us to work out our kinks now when the real playoffs begin against the Wizards.
G - r - e - e - n

Celts should keep starting him vs. the should-be Bullets

People here are seriously underestimating Playoff Rondo and how important he was to our title run and much of the reason we were able to go deep in the years after as PP, KG, and Ray Ray aged.

He makes offensive plays that make you feel helpless.

.....and the only reason he played at that level was because of TB3 Part Deux was on him like a fly on poop and Doc threatened to beat the crap out of him

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes