PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Butterfinger retweets a tweet about Brady dropping pass and makes fumble joke?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't imagine that you were about to go on a rampage, but you clearly cared enough to make a thread about it and say "wow", as if you were surprised.

Yeah, it's a message board. Thought people would like to know.

Get over it. The team is getting roasted for losing just like the Broncos, Seahawks, Panthers, and Falcons did. There’s a GIF image out there of the Lombardi flying through Brady’s hands on that play. That’s what happens when you lose the most televised game of the year. Media and social media busts your balls.

Honestly, I am not even bothered. The players blew it, and they are the players, the ones that have to live with it. Also, this is nowhere near the SB 42 and SB 46 in terms of how they served those up on a silver platter. At least here, Philly balls to the wall and never let up for 4 qtrs. Sometimes you need to tip your cap and move on, admitting the other team simply had a better day at the office than you did.

I don't really eat candy, but I do like Butterfingers. Stop being so sensitive.

I get the whole meme thing about the SB loser but I wish they'd let the Brady pass go. It wasn't a drop. It's a tough catch for anyone let alone a QB. Hit his fingertips. Hardly a drop worth making a huge mockery of

I get the whole meme thing about the SB loser but I wish they'd let the Brady pass go. It wasn't a drop. It's a tough catch for anyone let alone a QB. Hit his fingertips. Hardly a drop worth making a huge mockery of

That's exactly why they're making a huge mockery out of it. Welcome to the Internet.

That's exactly why they're making a huge mockery out of it. Welcome to the Internet.
It's like making memes out of an incomplete hail mary. Tough play to make. It wasn't like it was a wide open endzone drop or somethinf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes