Not open for further replies.

maust

Just Another Guy
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
As expected no Krug, Holden will take his place in the lineup.
In keeping with the NHL's high standards of sportsmanship and fair play Marchand has been officially warned that there will be supplemental discipline if he 'licks' anyone:
NHL is putting an end to Brad Marchand's licking

No word as yet on the number of un-penalized take downs Kucherov will be allowed or whether Bergeron has already been kicked out of his first half dozen faceoffs.

(insert obligatory generic do-or-die comments here)

As expected no Krug, Holden will take his place in the lineup.
In keeping with the NHL's high standards of sportsmanship and fair play Marchand has been officially warned that there will be supplemental discipline if he 'licks' anyone:
NHL is putting an end to Brad Marchand's licking

No word as yet on the number of un-penalized take downs Kucherov will be allowed or whether Bergeron has already been kicked out of his first half dozen faceoffs.

(insert obligatory generic do-or-die comments here)
It's do or die today.

To follow up on a deleted thread, future president Woodrow Wilson taught at Bryn Mawr College from 1885 until 1888, teaching ancient Greek and Roman history. In 1888, Wilson left Bryn Mawr for Wesleyan University; it was a controversial move, as he had signed a three-year contract with Bryn Mawr in 1887. Both parties claimed contract violations and the matter subsided. At Wesleyan, he was inducted into Phi Beta Kappa and coached the football team and founded the debate team, which bears his name.

So, I guess Bill Belichick started the AFL-NFL war in the Sixties...

you are probably right. but ya never know in hockey. it really isn't over till you lose the 4th game.
Win this one and their buttholes start to get very tight down in Tampa.

That'll happen even sooner if the refs stop pulling the sh*t they have so far in the series
this series should be tied. I don't like to cry about refs. but they really did screw the Bruins over in a major way. that noncall on McAvoy directly leads to a goal seconds later. and the two previous calls were little ticky tack penalties. it just sucks.

That'll happen even sooner if the refs stop pulling the sh*t they have so far in the series
I don’t really watch hockey, so this opinion is probably very wrong. But it has looked to me like the B’s have at least somewhat controlled the tempo in these games, but the Lightning are simply getting cleaner shots on goal and taking advantage of them.

this series should be tied. I don't like to cry about refs. but they really did screw the Bruins over in a major way. that noncall on McAvoy directly leads to a goal seconds later.
just like the Sens a year ago

And so the BS penalty calling begins. We have seen a lot more than that nudge let go when the perp was wearing blue...

Solid PK

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey