PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Bruins vs Zebras...er...Lightning Game 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nash upended...crickets

Man that ice is slow

****ing Miller. Fans on the clear

Great goal by point

Lightning even it up at 1 a piece. Damn refs.

Another giveaway...another Tampa goal

This team deserves to go home despite the lousy officiating. They have been sloppy and they can't get anything going offensively.

Wasn’t Rask considered one of the most promising up and coming goalies when the Bruins won the cup a few years ago? What happened?

All the other series have been competitive minus this one.

Boston just hasn’t played well for much of this series

True. You'd think in consideration of that Tampa wouldn't need the help they've been getting

Clean hit on Backes

True. You'd think in consideration of that Tampa wouldn't need the help they've been getting

I wish our guys could create offensively. Marchand for the most part has done more licking than goal scoring.

Big PK here

...or not

Out hit + Out skated = Out scored

If you can't beat them just give them penalty chances. This series has been a complete dissapointment. I expected a long series and it will be a short one for the Bruins.

So what do you do with this team going forward? To make the playoffs's an accomplishment and they got past the first round. It seems like they just might be good for only that.

So what do you do with this team going forward? To make the playoffs's an accomplishment and they got past the first round. It seems like they just might be good for only that.
You add more talent and mental toughness.

Wasn’t Rask considered one of the most promising up and coming goalies when the Bruins won the cup a few years ago? What happened?

He was but just hasn't lived up to being a top netminder in this league. His meltdown with 1 minute remaining in Game 6 of the cup finals between boston and chicago a few years ago told me everything I needed to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents