PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Browns fan plans to celebrate 0-16 season with parade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually like that idea. Totally mock and humiliate the team, and maybe ownership will do something.

But if they ever get good, the word "bandwagon" should never be used to describe their fans. Unlike Cavs fans.

Yeah I give the Browns fans some respect. My eyes would bleed watching them lose and collapse game after game..

I agree with the OP. Funny and Sad at the same time. I dont really get it, statistically how can a professional football team be this bad this long? It isn't like their players all suck, there is enough good ones to win a few games isn't there? I mean they should have won a game by accident by now....LOL

It really is sad. They hired someone from f.o. and you can see some of that in what their doing.

Idk thats years of losing mentality and culture

Thinking for 30'seconds I might do ...

Trade Philas 1st rd
Titans 2nd For Jimmy Garoppolo

Draft
Myles Garrett w/ #1 pick
Best CB/RB in extremely deep classes available w/ 2nd
Best TE/Interior D line
Best Edge

Free Agency

I think they have around 55 million (Without trying to create space)and only have Collins and Pryor in FA and not much else that they really want. Sign both. I'm sure they'll over pay for Collins. How much is unknown. Pryor is an interesting guy but whos breaking the bank for a still unproven wr in many aspects. I think both are part of their future though.

1) Focus on offensive line (New QB so its #1 w/ a !)

2)Go get 1-2 of these guys *if their available*

1) Eric Berry (position of need and KC hasnt locked him up)
2) Kendall Wright (good solid depth)
3)K. Short(position of need)
4)Hightower (Big signing) or Zach Brown (Nice depth)

You have your QB of the future ready to go game 1 and made o line priority #1.

Drafted best edge rusher in 10 years
Either bap at CB/RB in very deep classes
TE/IDL
Edge

Added at least of 1-4 that would make a fit and impact.

Good for them. They should humiliate the team. In todays nfl there is 0 excuse for going 24 years wothout a playoff win, 14 years without a playoff appearance. NONE.

Bb is still the last coach to win a plsyoff game for them, his legacy grows.

I feel bad for Hue Jackson, if only because he told Brady "I got your back" after he returned from suspension. Even though it's unclear what that meant in the context.

Must have the most loyal fans anywhere. To still be a fan after 18 years of utter garbage is commendable.

They should also make Jim Irsay their parade queen and invite him to raise a SUCK FOR ..........." banner for them. Free meth for everyone courtesy of the good folks of Indiana.

Must have the most loyal fans anywhere. To still be a fan after 18 years of utter garbage is commendable.

Meanwhile, in St. Louis...

Meanwhile, in St. Louis...
I'm in favor of wrapping up the flying elvis & shipping it out there to St Loo...they can keep it until they get a new team. It'll be a homecoming back to where the Bud owner came from who caused its unholy creation in the first place.

so...what are they gonna paint the parade route with...shyt stain brown?...hey, maybe they can all go over to LeBron's mansion and have a group hug/cry in that safe space in his garage....later on they can wolf down chocolate chip cookies and marble cheesecake and burn Francona in effigy. Why?...because they're Browns fans. There is NEVER any reason why.

I've always appreciated their enthusiasm. Cleveland is not an easy place to live. From a Boston perspective, they look all right to me.

I do not blame them at all for Cubs fans spending tons of cash to get into Game 7.

A lot of people do not know what it is to be poor.

so...what are they gonna paint the parade route with...shyt stain brown?...hey, maybe they can all go over to LeBron's mansion and have a group hug/cry in that safe space in his garage....later on they can wolf down chocolate chip cookies and marble cheesecake and burn Francona in effigy. Why?...because they're Browns fans. There is NEVER any reason why.

Where is your sympathy, Joker? Did you forget we once were very nearly in this position in 1990?

Do you even remember being ridiculed by fans of other teams? I do, and I was in high school then. And some of them were former Pats fans, which made it all the more pathetic.

The success we've had for the past 16 years is quite unprecedented. We've been no worse than 2nd, and even then, only two times.

Even though I may ridicule the mismanagement or the poor coaching of other teams, I never have and never will partake in schadenfreude especially in regard to long suffering fans of other teams. To do so is to forget how fortunate we have been, for almost two decades.

Where is your sympathy, Joker? Did you forget we once were very nearly in this position in 1990?

Do you even remember being ridiculed by fans of other teams? I do, and I was in high school then. And some of them were former Pats fans, which made it all the more pathetic.

The success we've had for the past 16 years is quite unprecedented. We've been no worse than 2nd, and even then, only two times.

Even though I may ridicule the mismanagement or the poor coaching of other teams, I never have and never will partake in schadenfreude especially in regard to long suffering fans of other teams. To do so is to forget how fortunate we have been, for almost two decades.
Whoa. Empathy where appropriate; Sympathy where applicable.

But we can criticize others when we want, especially when it's to some extent deserved. Those fans JUST won an NBA title.

And I do NOT see any ridicule of the Browns or their fans on a national level, fueled by their own local media, and propagated by the league and their OWN team owner, not to mention the ridicule being unjustified in the first place.

Granted, it happened with pressure from fans, the government and the courts, but the NFL did support Cleveland and, kind of, keep the Browns in town. They have been bad forever now, but it's not the same as having a tough stretch on the field for 28 months after firing Berry and treating it like it's a million times worse than the Lions, Saints, Bucs, etc.

Patriots fans obviously need to develop awareness that the spin on what was happening from 1990-1992 was made up by the league and media to support their own interests and ignorance.

The team was struggling on the field, and Orthwein wanted to be in St. Louis, and the stadium was old. Period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents