PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Broncos vs. Bengals

Status
Not open for further replies.
No it isn't. He is playing with 4th string lineman, they suck. Had some nice throws, bomb dropped by #12.

How is it possible to have 4th string? You can only stock 80 players on the preseason roster.

I see a lot of Favre in Tebow.. it's almost as if he wants the play to break down so he can scramble and make his own play.

decent garbage-time drive going on though... some decent plays. He is hard to take down. TD running!

Tebow runs it in for a TD on the last play of the game.

I guess I am a bigot after all; I don't believe in the pope.

Tebow is going to definitely be a red zone threat this season with his ability to run the ball right through people. I am going to call it right now that Tebow has a more successful career than Sam Bradford.

No, it's exaggerated, IMO. I would like to have seen the internet criticism when Steve Young played pre-season games with the Express.

Fair enough. If it's exaggerated, that means that it's still there. Not surprised, though. It's going to take him a while to get over that habit.

I see a lot of Favre in Tebow.. it's almost as if he wants the play to break down so he can scramble and make his own play.

Tebow, by far, is at his best when he's on the run. Even if his throw is still elongated, as you say it is, he should still be able to deliver a bullet on the run.

Fair enough. If it's exaggerated, that means that it's still there.

The stuff about his release is nice fodder for chat rooms, but it's not where his struggles were tonight. He's a rookie, and he made some rookie mistakes, such as not reading the wide blitzes well and being too quick to leave the pocket.

On the other hand, he certainly has no problem playing the game against the backups. It's definitely not too big or too fast for him.

Tebow is going to definitely be a red zone threat this season with his ability to run the ball right through people. I am going to call it right now that Tebow has a more successful career than Sam Bradford.

He almost got creamed in the end zone. 1st string safeties are gnashing their teeth. Bradford's delivery, at this point, is much better.

Just watched the 'mini highlights' on the NFL website; and it isn't being exaggerated about Saint Tebow's wind up! The ball is LOW!

And on his TD run, he got hit hard; against first string LBs and Ss he is going to get hit VERY hard and hurt!

I guess I am a bigot after all; I don't believe in the pope.

I'm shocked. Next thing you're going to be telling us you don't believe in Tom Brady.

800f1faaad_pope09042008.jpg

Just watched the 'mini highlights' on the NFL website; and it isn't being exaggerated about Saint Tebow's wind up! The ball is LOW!

And on his TD run, he got hit hard; against first string LBs and Ss he is going to get hit VERY hard and hurt!

I saw that one too. IMO, he got the best of the defender on that one as the defender was still on his back after that one and Tebow was on his feet.

I saw that one too. IMO, he got the best of the defender on that one as the defender was still on his back after that one and Tebow was on his feet.

Yes, but when he meets a hard hitting safety; things will get interesting!

I think Tebow is beyond overhyped, and I think a lot of his support is because of his constant promotion of his religion.

That being said, I am rooting for him. Seems like a good kid, hard worker, willing to sacrifice his body too.

He had a fumble returned for TD, and also a few throws that were sure INT's if thrown against 1st string defenses. On the other hand, he showed the ability to create time and find the open man. He could play like the next Big Ben (on the field, of course) if he improves his pocket awareness and throwing delivery.

I think Tebow is beyond overhyped, and I think a lot of his support is because of his constant promotion of his religion.

That being said, I am rooting for him. Seems like a good kid, hard worker, willing to sacrifice his body too.

He had a fumble returned for TD, and also a few throws that were sure INT's if thrown against 1st string defenses. On the other hand, he showed the ability to create time and find the open man. He could play like the next Big Ben (on the field, of course) if he improves his pocket awareness and throwing delivery.

He did not have a fumble returned for a TD. That was ruled an incomplete pass.

Yes, but when he meets a hard hitting safety; things will get interesting!

I guess we'll see what happens when the unstoppable force meets the immoveable object.

It's sad when our #3 QB Robinson who has not done well in camp to say the best, looks no worse than Tebow

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes