PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Brady Film Review 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsBoy12

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
I know, I know... another Brady thread. I don't know who the guy is making the vid. And I don't know if this has been posted. But here ya go! :thumbsup:

Not trying to be a ****, but I couldn't listen to his lisp for more than a couple of minutes and I also have no idea what his credentials are, so I quickly asked myself if I care about what some want-to-be says about Brady. My answer was no, I do not.

Do you know who has watched the most tape on Brady and has seen him throw more passes over the past 2 years than anyone? Belichick and McDaniels. I'll ride with their opinions for now.

24 minutes of "It's everyone's fault but Brady's"

Saved you all the trouble.

Reactions: sb1
Brady had a rough time with the pass rush until Wyn came back

Oh No, not more of Brady.
Enough Enough
He is gone forever

I know, I know... another Brady thread. I don't know who the guy is making the vid. And I don't know if this has been posted. But here ya go! :thumbsup:

"I know, I know... another Brady thread."

So why did you post it?

Brady had NO TALENT around him last season.

Edelman and White.

You will see what happens in Tampa. Now, Brady has too much talent and while I anticipate the Tampa offense to struggle in the beginning to get in a groove, I envision Brady and Company putting it all together down the stretch into the post season.

I agree with all of the above. Too much Brady, move on. Post what you want. Brady had no help.

Definitely the GOAT when delivering pin point passes to RBs behind the LOS

Definitely the GOAT when delivering pin point passes to RBs behind the LOS
All these things he's mocked for is why he's the greatest of all times. All those things Rogers, Farve, Manning etc. were/are always praised for is why they are not.

Because I wanted to post it.

I'm glad you did. Thanks.

I've only listened to about half of it but had to get ready for work. I agree with a majority of what he's saying so far but I think Brady's elbow and missing practices were also a factor.

#teamstid

At least for now.

I'll never understand those who clearly don't want to read about a particular subject matter will torture themselves by clicking on a thread clearly labeled about that subject matter and then respond bitterly about having to read about that subject. :confused::D

tenor.gif

Edelman and White.

You will see what happens in Tampa. Now, Brady has too much talent and while I anticipate the Tampa offense to struggle in the beginning to get in a groove, I envision Brady and Company putting it all together down the stretch into the post season.

Brady's throws last year were not crisp at times and he made downright awful decisions. That could be for a number of reasons, but he was missing wide open guys and refused to throw consistently to Meyers and Harry. His biggest flaw IMO as a QB is that he zones in too much on certain guys (Edelman, Gronk, etc.). At his age he doesn't have the patience for rooks. He has performed better in the past with receivers who aren't super talented like Branch, Brown, Johnson, and Givens, so I don't think it's a great excuse to blame the receivers for his 2019 performance.

Edelman and White.

So the Brady apologists' excuse if he struggles early on in Tampa will be that he has TOO MUCH TALENT. Hahahahahahaha.

I think that they will be a 9-7ish team and will miss the playoffs.

So the Brady apologists' excuse if he struggles early on in Tampa will be that he has TOO MUCH TALENT. Hahahahahahaha.

I think that they will be a 9-7ish team and will miss the playoffs.
Not too much talent Goober.

It takes time to get everyone on the same page and in sync. Especially in a season with limits on participation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case