PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Bills claim the boxer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, naturally. Remember Rex said that they were going to be bullies? Fits the profile.

Dumb move, he could possibly knock Geno out later. The more Geno the better for everyone except the Jests.

I think Rex thinks that if he gets this guy to break every QB on his roster's jaw he can run the offense he wants with seven o-linemen and four RBs and no QBs.

Now how awesome would be if he sacks Geno in a game this season and celebrates shaking hands like gesturing money.

I called this yesterday. Jets are in a bad spot given their less than truthful press conference yesterday and the total lack of support for Geno from the other players at first.

I called this yesterday. Jets are in a bad spot given their less than truthful press conference yesterday and the total lack of support for Geno from the other players at first.
Makes you think they have something to hide. Gather up all their phones ASAP.

I like Rex a great deal. He seems like a stand up guy and this move is proof of that. Don't ever want him as a HC though.

I like Rex a great deal. He seems like a stand up guy and this move is proof of that. Don't ever want him as a HC though.

Get Rex a Norv Turner, and that's the type of pairing I'd be willing to risk as an owner.

If the stories are true, Smith had it coming. My only concern is that it helps them.

If this was truly a locker room fight, and Smith just got the worst of it, then the kid's career shouldn't end because of it. If it was a "sucker punch" as the Jets have called it, then it is hard to imagine him being welcomed into a locker room. So the fact that the Bills claimed him may give us a clue as to what happened.

Now, let's see what comes out when the NFL tries to discipline him. (And as an aside, very much looking forward to the "generally aware" humor emerging).

November 12 and January 3. Circle those dates.

Get Rex a Norv Turner, and that's the type of pairing I'd be willing to risk as an owner.

Except not Norvell Turner. That dude is complete toast at this point. Charlie Weis is still alive though.

Just watching the NFL Network (nothing else was on) and they cut to a live-feed of a Rex Ryan mini press conference where he discussed the signing. Wow.

Good, I'm glad his career isn't over just because he punched some a-hole that probably deserved it.

Well, if he hadn't been picked up, he'd have been on the unemployment line with those other thugs, Dez Bryant and Cam Newton, who got cut by their teams for attacking teammates, right?

Now he can legally kick Geno's ass

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back