PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Anyone watching BC?

AWESOME! HAHAHAHA. I was going crazy when Callender scored the last TD. Matt you played very bad all game but man those last two drives were brilliant. VERY CLUTCH. Great defense too, keeping us in the game until the end.

BC football? Sounds like an oxymoron to me. Don't feel bad though you are just another over-rated number 2 in the country getting embarrassed. Get you tickets ready for the Blue Diamond Nuts Bowl.

Any comments now?????

Oooooh, I forgot, you're banned.

Sucks to be you, huh?

This was a heart breaker.

I'm struggling with you Bostonians this week.

My Rocks are down two games to none. My Hokies lost to BC tonight in a game they shoulda won. And next my Skins have to play the best team in football.

Last edited:
This was a heart breaker.

I'm struggling with you Bostonians this week.

My Rocks are down two games to none. My Hokies lost to BC tonight in a game they shoulda won. And next my Skins have to play the best team in football.

.........and while you were busy watching those games we all slept with your wife!
(Sorry, you left yourself open to that one) :)

I couldn't get over that last touchdown pass. Ryan scrambled around for like 30 seconds and threw across his body for the a wide open Callender... it was a one of the better game winning TD's I've seen.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back