PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Another KC Receiver In Trouble With The Law

Drag racing his Lamborghini versus a Vette, crashed caused a six car pile up, ran from the scene.

Stupid ass. The only reason I suspect someone runs from an accident is because they have alcohol or drugs in system/on person or they have illegal or unregistered firearms. No evidence. Bad guys win again. Reckless endangerment, multiple traffic violations and leaving the scene isn’t getting a NFL player any games off.

Just a slap on the wrist

Reminds me of Spikes.

I'm sure that KC will take this seriously, as they always do with this kind of thing.

Reminds me of Spikes.
Didn't one of the Pats tight ends wreck their car when racing with Ben Coates? The one player crashed at a rest stop and the other driver swung by and picked him up leaving the scene. It has been a while so I can't recall all of the details

Edit: Patriots player in car accident

Last edited:
Just gonna leave this here...

please dear Easter God let the season come

This dumb ass spent one year in the NFL, made not even 3M dollars combined, and already spent it on an expensive car and drag raced someone in broad day light and risk potentially going to prison to end his NFL career. The IQ of these guys just can't be described in words. At least wait until you got that big payday to turn into a dumbass

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back