PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT Aaron Rodgers A very disturbing Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kind of tacky/gossipy to pry into a guy's personal relationships. Let me know if he breaks league rules, punches his girlfriend in an elevator, shoots himself in a nightclub or murders someone for spilling a drink.

Off topic, but I saw that Tom and Gisele where getting divorced. I was waiting in the grocery checkout lane.

And we need a pass rusher and a real #2 cornerback.

Sounds like this stuff is more common than we might think. I'm pretty sure Drew Brees is estranged from his mom as well. e.
Death of Saints QB Brees' mother ruled suicide

Brees' mother committed suicide in 2009 but he was estranged for 6 years before , having a falling out when she wanted to represent him and he went with Tom Condon..Families see the player as a money train. Who was the Cowboys player who sued his family because they were sucking him dry....??

Rodgers is a complete ****. There was video a few years back of a lady Packers fan cancer patient, who had lost her hair and was dressed in pink waiting at the airport for the team. Wasn't a bunch of other people there or anything, as she walked up to Rodgers he walked by her like she was a leper, didn't even acknowledge her. Clay Mathews saw what happened, stopped and chatted with her. Mathews was a class act. Rodgers was a turd.

Not going to try to dig into his personal life. There's two sides to every story.

Not going to try to dig into his personal life. There's two sides to every story.

Whether I care or you care is irrelevant.. these pro athletes gotta take the good with the bad unfortunately they get rich and famous and the more high profile you are the more people wanna know who you are.. I personally don't care. And if I was a pro I would be very put off by that aspect of my life.

Death of Saints QB Brees' mother ruled suicide

Brees' mother committed suicide in 2009 but he was estranged for 6 years before , having a falling out when she wanted to represent him and he went with Tom Condon..Families see the player as a money train. Who was the Cowboys player who sued his family because they were sucking him dry....??

Tyron Smith.

It does sound like Rodgers' family was one of those fame chasing families, but by pretty much all accounts who aren't current teammates, Rodgers is a ****.

Tyron Smith.

It does sound like Rodgers' family was one of those fame chasing families, but by pretty much all accounts who aren't current teammates, Rodgers is a ****.
Compare that to Brady who wouldn't do a VISA commercial unless his offensive linemen were included.... making some $$ for them....

Like I always tell my son, the woman you choose will either make or break you. Sounds like Aaron chose poorly.

Saying that the GF did it, is limp dycked excuse for Rogers.. it is not like he is a starry eyed teenager. It is your family, take it or leave it.. but suck it up and act like an adult.

What kind of guy does not go to his grandfathers funeral.. no matter how bad your family ties are strained??

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News